19 | Forgiven? ⚠️

"Hey Jonathan?" Mia called out as she let herself into the Byers house, looking around to find Joyce and Bob sleep on the couch, "Shit," she lowered her voice into a whisper "Jon, have you got any beer?" She smiled lightly when he poked his head out of his room, instantly walking up to her,

"nope... they," he pointed at the two adults "Polished them off, why? are you ok?" he furrowed his eyebrows, reaching out to hold her at arms length, she shook her head and looked up at him "Have you been crying?"

"God no! What do you think I am?" She chuckled, letting out a accidental sniffle "I'm fine, i-- just with Monica, and you..."

He frowned, pulling her into his chest "How many more times do you want me to apologise? I'm really sorry i didn't think you'd get so upset- i- i didn't mean to make it seem like i was running off with her... r-really i wasn't! I would of stayed with you! but--"

"Shhh, you'll wake them up, come on" She shook her head and grabbed his hand, pulling him behind her to his room. she stood facing the wall for a second, waiting for him to shut the door, once he had she turned, a spark of lust ran though her "So uh... You said you'd make it up to me? what was your plan?" she smirked,

"Well i uh... um" His eyes widened as her hands explored his upper body,

"Carry on Baby, its not like we've never done this before..." She kissed his neck, biting a little

He nodded "I was uh... g-going to..." he couldn't string together a sentence as her hands went further down his body, reaching his belt buckle and slowly undoing it. "Shit Mia... w-what are you doing?" He groaned as her hand brushed over his already growing bulge,

"Was this not your plan? Hm?" She whispered moving her kisses up his neck, having them slowly reach his cheek, then his lips,

"Y-yeah! It was but... I-I wanted to make t-the first move" he shook his head making his lips brush hers, "the last time I" he kissed her "last time I made the first move was our first time" he finally wrapped his arms around her, finally pulling her into him.

"Then make your move"

He pulled away, looking her in the eyes to make sure she wanted this, and when he got that one little nod he got confident and wrapped his arms tighter, and pushed her towards the bed, as her calf's hit the mattress Jonathan quickly grabbed her thighs, picking her up and very gently laying her down on the bed, moving to hover over her. His hand moved to cup her cheek as he started deepening the kiss, using his tongue to explore her mouth making her moan quietly.
His other hand felt up her thigh until it reached all the way under her shorts and his fingertips where ghosting her core, He managed to pull himself from the sloppy make out and started to trail his lips along her jaw and down her neck.

"Come on please do something" she whined just as his hand cupping her cheek moved to the hem of her shirt, at the same time his lips manging to find hers again with even more hunger. His hand had slipped under her shirt causing her to squirm slightly at the feeling, he ran his hand over her body before taking one of her breasts, the sudden contact making her moan into his mouth. Mia pulled backwards from the kiss and started tugging at his shirt, bringing it just slightly over his shoulders, signalling she wanted it off- he sat up on his knees and tugged it off in one sudden move, throwing it across the room, Jonathan took a hold of her t-shirt, without warning managing to pull it off of her, having it join his on the floor. He took a quick look at her now somewhat exposed chest under her sheer bra and started to roll his pants off, struggling as he threw them. Mia watched his every move before pulling herself upwards, flipping him over so she was on top. With a tight smirk she connected their lips again. Her hips started grinding against him, causing him to moan at the friction. His hands ran over her ass before moving up her back, dragging the straps of her bra down and unclasping it, it soon fell in between their bodies.