62 | The Right Moment

***

"Princess," eddie called as he walked from Steve and Robins adjoining hotel room to his and Mia's the next morning, finding her still asleep, her hair a big birds nest scattered around the pillow, the white scrunched duvet laid just about covering her naked frame, "mia, you gonna wake up love?" he spoke again as he crept closer, keeping his voice relatively low, she still didn't stir though. As he got close enough to the bed to sit down he lift the duvet higher, smoothing it at her shoulders. "Princess..." he mused, nudging and shaking her, finally getting her to groan as she flipped on her side, "hey.... good... morning darling, how are you feeling?"

"shhhh..." she grumbled, pulling the duvet over her head to block out the light,

eddie slightly chuckled "it's one pm, are you going to make an effort to get up?"

"i'm on vacation, i can stay in bed for as long as i want" she groaned

"it's our last day, you can't stay in bed the whole time just because you over did it last night love,"

"i didn't over do it... i've told you so many... times Ed's, i can handle my drink!"

he laughed as he stood and walked around the bed so he could sit next to her "yeah, because people who can handle their drink dance on the bar, flirt with complete strangers... oh, and of course people who can handle their drink kiss Steve Harrington."

mia pressed her hands to her face as she jolted "oh shit Eddie... I'm really sorry you know i didn't mean to do that. Shit why the fuck did i do that! i swear i seriously don't like him like that at all, please... Jesus why did i... i-i shit..."

Eddie shook his head "it's ok, it's fine. i knew... well, kind of knew... well— i was pissed, obviously, but i was just... i was trying to think, like you know you'd be dating him if if really liked him so... i mean i knew when you started making out with me once i brought you back, you kinda pounced and... well fucked me"

she nodded "good..." she shifted in the bed, her whole body aching as she did "shit eddie... what the fuck did we do"

"urh... a lot" he chuckled "all kinds of positions... jesus like... we went four times princess. and you where amazing each time..." his words and mannerisms made her guilty, bubbly feeling wash away, realising that it didn't bother him, that he knew that she didn't mean it...,

mia laughed along "i love you Eddie." she blurted, forgetting that she had only ever said it while drunk... and he had only said it after sex... "shit no... i mean— "

"hey- i love you too," he smiled, grabbing her face and turning her to him "i love you too. don't fucking forget it." he said as he brought himself closer smashing his lips to hers, sharing a long sloppy kiss. as he pulled away he smiled, "right, okay. i was thinking, in a few hours we'd go out, for food?"

"yeah, okay, are we meeting up in Steve's room as usual—"

"no, i was uh thinking we'd go. just us two" he looked down at her,

"what, like a date?" she smirked,

"whatever you want My Love" he smiled pulling her into his side, kissing the top of her head "we'll chill here for like two hours... then get ready and go, yeah?"

"okay honey, that's fine..." she mused as she cuddled into him, absorbing his warmth as he turned the tv on...

#

"right get out!" Mia abruptly announced, pushing herself up from the bed, keeping the duvet wrapped tightly,

"what?" Eddie chuckled, stretching and yawning,