11 | The Flea And The Acrobat

Early the next morning Mia found herself snuggled up against a naked Jonathan Byers, the memories from the night before flooding back to her, making her grin as she started to play with his hair, humming softly.
She stayed like that for a good half hour before Jonathan started stirring, his arms tightening around her waist as he woke.

"Morning" she whispered, watching as his eyebrows furrowed,

"No fucking way are you awake before me" he shook his head as he cleared his throat, trying to get rid of the morning raspyness.

"I guess what happened last night must of tired you out huh?" She giggled,

"Don't act like it didn't tire you out too!" he smiled, quickly leaning up to kiss her cheek as he tried wiggling out of her grip "Jesus Mia, did you get super strength over night or something?"

Mia only shook her head and leant forward "I don't think you've remembered your lack of clothes..." she whispered, glancing down at the sheet only barely covering his area,

his cheeks flushed red as he shimmied back towards her "You could of told me sooner, I-I could of gone out there and flashed my mom!"

"You should of payed more attention," she smiled sweetly, grabbing the pillow from behind her head and handing it to him before she, in one swift motion, wrapped the sheets around her body. "Good reactions," She mentioned his quick moves as he almost slammed the pillow down, "Now," She searched the floor for his button up white shirt, slipping it on, followed by her underwear. As Mia got to the bedroom door, Jonathan was a white blob, the bed sheets thrown messily all over his body "I'll be right back"

That morning it took the two an hour and a half to get ready as they kept flirting back and fourth, trying to get changed with out one another starring. But once they'd made it to the Byers living room, what was their current reality hit them again- the stupid look of love had completely wiped off their faces when they saw the hole and the lights... Will was still missing, and there was still a monster to be killed.

Mia let out a stressed sigh as she walked towards the front door, "I'm going to head home for a bit... try'nd steal one of dads guns, when do you want to meet?"

She couldn't ignore the look he had on his face when she said that, but he still answered "I-uh, i think about 3?"

"Ok, plenty of time," She shot a small smile as she waltz out the door.

The grass on her walk back to her dads trailer was still wet due to the dew, so her feet we're soaked by the time she got to the front door- which wasn't locked, hell it wasn't even closed properly.

"Dad? Stiles?" she yelled before pushing the door, hoping for an answer, but the absence of both their cars made it fairly clear that there was nobody home. "Dad?" she shouted again as a caution, slipping through the door and grabbing the closest solid thing she could find, fondly enough, it was a metal baseball bat. Slowly she made her way around the completely wrecked trailer, all the rooms looked like they'd been searched, but nothing was missing.

then, as if he was summoned, Hoppers car turned up, and when he walked it he got startled by his messy daughter stood in the middle of the room, a baseball bat hanging by her head, ready to swing,

"Hey, hey what the hell? Mi put it down," He slowly approached her, pulling the bat from her grip, "What's wrong?"

"I thought someone broke in..." She whispered, leaning onto his arm as he looked around at the mess he hand caused the morning prior, "what happened here dad? because nothing is stolen! no one would break in to make a mess then leave!"

he chuckled lowly, pulling her to the couch "I broke into the lab, after i broke into the coroners, but i think i told you about the coroners didn't it?"