49 | bipolar?

It had been 4 days since the "fire" of starcourt mall, 4 days since Mia got out of bed for something other than using the bathroom. I wasn't looking good, especially with Hopper and Billy's funerals coming up fast, Eddie had a feeling she would want to go to both, and he was getting more and more worried for her, but he was showing it in all the wrong ways...
He had tired using El to get her to get out of bed, but Mia just told her to go away too, he tried Robin, but she got the same reply— but Robin was persistent, forcing herself to stay at eddies and try to get her best friend out of bed... but her efforts were redundant. and Eddie, he really didn't want to disturb Stiles now they knew he had a baby, so he went to his other last resort, Harrington. For the last four days he had been worried, worried since his girlfriend came out in Steve's jacket, his brain practically malfunctioning at the thought of what the two might be doing with each other, and he knew he'd be damn right pissed off if he came over and she got out of bed just like that... but he needed to try.

So the second he got home from work and noticed she was still just laying there silently, Robin sat In the living room, her previous hope no longer sparkling for her best friend. he grabbed the landline and dialled Steve's number Robin had just mumbled out to him, he let it ring for a bit before it was hastily picked up,

"Hello?"

"Yeah hi, it's Eddie... I- uh... I need your help..." he groaned, hating the situation already,

"Is Mia okay?"

"What else would I need your help for, of course she's not ok! Man she just just won't get out of bed,"

"Dude it's been 4 days..." Steve sighed,

"Yeah I'm aware. Could you just come over... she might react with more than just 'leave me alone' to you"

"What you want me to come now?"

"Jesus I wouldn't be calling other wise. I've tried Buckley, I've tried El... I don't want to bother Stiles! So your my last resort Harrington... please, I want her better"

He could practically hear Steve's eyes roll "only for her, alright?"

"Yeah. Knew you'd say that..." Eddie hung up, resting the phone back on the hook as went out to the porch to wait.

#

Eddie had waited 20 minutes for Steve's burgundy BMW to roll up, him and his hair stepping out and rushing towards the trailer, slowing his steps as he caught sight of the curly haired boy, seeming to be on his 5th cigarette. They only had to to make eye contact before Eddie stomped out and walked ahead of Steve leading him to his bedroom, letting him do what he thought was right.
So Steve walked in and sat, criss cross facing her on the bed, his hand falling to her shoulder as Eddie studied his every move from the door,

"Hey.... You wanna get up?" He spoke softy "I'll make you a sandwich? Or- or I could go home, get my sneakers, we could go for a run at the track. Do you want to go for a run... like you used to with stiles? Go get some fresh air? What do you say?" He leant slightly over her and gently pulled the sheet down, getting a look at her swollen, still beat up face, and he sighed,

"No.... Go away Steve..."

"okay. Okay." He softly backed away and pulled the sheet back over her, clambering off the bed and ushering Robin and Eddie away from the door as he walked past them, making sure they shut it before he spoke again, "how long did you say she's been like that?"

"Since the morning after the fire..." Eddie replied, slightly annoyed that she spoke to him,

"And she hasn't gotten out of bed?"