34 | 'drop him, or your out'

"So... what are we gonna do?" Mia swooned as she stepped into her room behind Eddie, shutting the door,

"You can do what you want, but I know what I'm doing" he smirked, pulling a joint from his back pocket and standing by the open window, making sure he was positioned so all the smoke poured out into the woods. She watched him for second before grabbing a book from her shelf and jumping on the edge of the bed against the wall, ending up very close to Eddie. She flipped the book open but she couldn't seem to get focused, the strong smell weed that filled the room made her head spin, and she couldn't keep her eyes off him, the way his head tilt back just the slightest when he blew the smoke out, his jawline strong and prominent.

"Eddie" she whispered, her eyes still trained on the joint between his lips, "Ed's" she grabbed the hem of his T-shirt, pulling him slightly into the room,

"You okay, Princess?" He coughed, holding his hand over the open window,

"I wanna try..."

"You want a hit?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowing as she nodded "didn't think that was your thing"

"How would you know... I've never tried" she smiled,

"Alright, ok smart ass," he shook his head as he stalked forward, sliding across the bed to sit cross legged next to her, she copied "right... I don't want you to take a hit before you've even tried so... this is what we are going to do..." he looked her dead in the eyes "I'm going to hit, you open your mouth... and I'll blow the smoke into yours... it's easier to do than explain..."

"Ok..."

"Are you really sure you want this sweetheart? I don't want you freaking out and telling your dad— he'd never let me see you again" he chuckled,

"I promise I want to... just do it before I change my mind"

He only nodded and grabbed her legs, bringing them over his- making her straddle him, both their cheeks burning as he cleared his throat, taking his hit. He held the smoke in his mouth for a second before his free hand made its way to her neck, grasping a little as he nodded again, making her open her mouth slightly. Eddie pulled her in by her throat, their mouths only centimetres apart as he opened his, making the smoke pour into hers, she let the it trickle down her throat as she inhaled, a fuzzy feeling overcoming her insides before she breathed out, letting the remaining smoke fill the room.

"You okay?" He smiled, his hand that still laid on her throat moving to stroke her cheek "do you feel sick?"

"What? No" she chuckled "I feel good... can... can I take an actual hit?"

"I don't want to get you hooked love..."

"I won't get hooked! I-I if I ever do it... I'll only do it with you..."

"Promise?"

She nodded " i promise... now pass!" She giggled, grabbing the burning joint from his fingers, taking one long puff- her past addiction to cigarettes stopped her worrying about excessive coughing "fuck..." she mused, letting the smoke topple out with her words,

"You like?" He smiled,

"Yeah..."

#

"You high baby?" Eddie spurted out about 20 minutes later, his eyes bright red as he looked down at the girl laying on her bed, her equally as red eyes wide open, starring at the ceiling, though his words managed to get her to snap her eyes down at him, a warm smile making her face glow,

"Yeah,"

"Yeah?" He chuckled, crawling the length of the bed on top of her, stopping when their faces where level,