Mission: Make Spirits Fall In Love With You.

A/N: Welcome! This chapter Shido will try to make a Spirit fall for him. How will it go? Well, if someone isn't dead in the two chapters, then it went well. Probably.

Shido is transported off the Fraxinus and placed near the school's entrance.

Kotori: "Shido, you're pretty lucky. The CR-unit was not optimized for indoor combat. Since Princess entered the school, it'll be harder for the AST to interfere 

Shido: "So?"

He enters the school and looks for the staircase.

Kotori: "It's something only you can do, Shido. If you really hate it, then we'll try our best to try and get Y/N to agree. But despite everything, you haven't run away from training."

Y/N: "You're already at the school, that's the biggest step."

Shido: "Easy for you to say."

He starts walking up the stairs.

Kotori: "Don't you want to save the Spirit?"

Shido: "That's right. I do. I want to help her."

Y/N: It'll be nice to see her smile for a change. Maybe we can get her to stop causing spacequakes.

Shido: "Kotori, you're sure I can do this, right?"

He stops walking and looks around the destroyed school.

Kotori: "Yes. Have confidence in yourself. Not by annihilating them, but with a different way of dealing with them. That is-"

Shido: "Talk with them, date them, and make them fall in love."

Kotori: "Relax, Shido. Fraxinus's crew, the pride of Ratatoskr, is here to support you with all our strength. If something goes wrong, we'll send Y/N."

Y/N: "What? Why me?"

Kotori: *She looks at Y/N* "You know why."

Y/N: But what if I can't control myself? We'd be left in a worse position.

Kotori: *She swerves her chair* "Allow me to introduce the crew."

Shido: "Crew?"

Kotori: "Ahem. With five marriages and five divorces under his belt, love master, Bad at Marriage Kawagoe!"

Kawagoe: "Ooh, love."

Y/N: So he's really good at getting into relationships, but not keeping them. Fair enough.

Kotori: "Extremely popular with Women of the Night, CEO Mikimoto!"

Mikimoto: "Mahal Kita."

Y/N: Does that imply he lies to women about being a CEO or is he actually a CEO?

Kotori: "Misfortune befalls rivals of her love, the 2 A.M. woman, Nail knocker Shiizaki!"

Shiizaki only pulls out a straw doll and looks at Kotori.

Y/N: That's a cursed object. Why is she allowed to have that?

Kotori: "The man with one hundred waifus, Deminson Breaker Nakatsugawa!"

Nakatsugawa: "Mm, revolution!"

Y/N: Alright so, a harem protagonist? Seems like the most useful out of the bunch.

Kotori: "A woman who loves so deeply, she's forbidden by law to see her beloved, Deep Love Minowa."

Minowa: "Huh?"

Y/N: Kind way of saying her ex-husband filed a restraining order.

Shido: "I suddenly feel like going home."