Beyond Our Limits.

A/N: Another chapter. More story progression. You know how it goes by now. Let's not dally any further. 

As the people of Tenguu City evacuate, Y/N runs around in search of Natsumi.

Y/N: "Natsumi! Come out! This is serious! This is far beyond a game! The entire city is at risk!"

But all that floods his ears is the panic of the people around him.

Y/N: This isn't going anywhere. "Natsumi! Come out already! What's coming next doesn't have to happen! We can stop it! Do whatever you want afterward, but please! Innocent people are going to die if we don't do something!"

He continues his sprint throughout the city. While he isn't physically tired, he's mentally drained. 

Y/N: "Natsumi! You won't have to spend another second around me once we're done! But please! We need you! The satellite will leave untold destruction in its wake!" This is hopeless. I need to get ready for plan b. The closer this thing gets, the less time I have to control Raguel.

He continues to shout Natsumi's name as he searches for a good lookout point.

Kotori: "Y/N, it's time. It's falling faster than we thought. We have no idea why. It's now or never. If you can't use Raguel, then we'll figure something out."

Y/N: "Natsumi!" I need to stop. There's nothing else I can do. Not right now. I won't be able to find anything if the city becomes nothing but ash.

He summons Raguel and points over to the satellite. He takes a deep breath before pulling the trigger. Nothing happens.

Y/N: "Come on."

He rapidly presses the trigger. The results remain the same. Nothing.

Y/N: "Work you piece of trash!"

He tries forcing it with everything he has. Nothing happens.

Y/N: "People are counting on me! Even if unknowingly!"

He continues his desperate bid to get the weapon to work. 

Y/N: This weapon is supposed to be able to destroy anything down to its core. It's enough to intrigue Westcott. "Fire!"

Nothing happens.

Y/N: "I..."

He lets go of Raguel and crumbles to the floor.

Y/N: "I can't do it."

Kotori: "Understood. We're going with plan c."

Y/N: "Hai."

Kotori: "In the meantime, keep trying. Even if it's destroyed by the time you figure it out, at least you'll be able to use it if something of this caliber strikes again."

Y/N: "If they were willing to try something like this..." I have no doubts that they're willing to try worse.

He grabs Raguel once again and aimlessly presses the trigger. Nothing changes.

Rinne: "Whatcha doing?"

Y/N: "H-Huh?!"

He jumps back.

Y/N: "What are you doing here?!"

Rinne: "I didn't make it to the shelter in time. I was a bit too busy chasing a cat around."

Y/N: "Wha? What are you talking about?"

Rinne: "It was a particularly stubborn little kitty. Despite my best intentions to keep her safe, she just kept running away from me. I gave up and ended up here. Same as you, I suppose. I met a friend along the way, though."