A Date Is Fine And All, But It Isn't Alright If Only One Person Has Fun.

A/N: Welcome! In this chapter, Y/N will get to do something more than watch! Ain't that exciting? Probably not since he doesn't get an important role until next chapter. Oh well, I don't make the rules.

Tohka spins a wheel that drops a golden marble. 

Mikimoto: "Congratulations! You've won the special prize! Dream park tickets!"

Tohka: "What's that? Is it something amazing?"

Shiizaki: "It's very amazing!"

Mikimoto: "Please go now. Come on! It's right behind here."

Shido: "Dream park?"

Mikimoto and Shiizaki push them over to the park's entrance. It's not a park at all, but a love hotel. The entrance has a small fountain and the building itself is roughly two stories tall.

Shido: "Is this dream park?"

Tohka: "Shido, this looks like an interesting place! What do you do there?"

Shido: "W-What? Um... Tohka, let's not go in. Okay?"

Y/N: A love hotel?! They're far too young! It's only their first date.

Tohka: "Why not? Didn't you say you'd go wherever I wanted? Could it be that this is the essence of a date?"

Shido: "That's hard to deny in so many ways... But, no way! Anywhere but that! Besides, we're underaged!"

Tohka: "But the date...! The date!"

Shido: "Come on, let's go!"

He grabs Tohka by the hand.

Tohka: "The date!"

Shido drags her away and tempts her with other stalls.

Kawagoe: "I don't get him. Why didn't he bring her in and do the deed?"

Y/N: "He's far too young for that! There would be no way he'd accept."

Kotori: "It's fine. Shido wants to do things in his order, anyway. Oh? Rain?"

Reine: "That's strange. There weren't any clouds in the vicinity."

Outside it appeared to have started raining out of nowhere. Shido and Tohka are forced to take cover in an arcade.

Y/N: "What do I do?"

Kotori: "Get up and get out there. This might be for the best. Keep a close eye on them."

Y/N: "Right."

He quickly walks over to the arcade and bumps into a girl.

Y/N: "I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

Girl: "I-It's alright..."

He notices her trying the claw machine.

Y/N: "No luck?"

The girl simply shakes in response.

Y/N: "Here."

He takes some coins out of his wallet.

Y/N: "Best of luck."

He puts them on the machine and walks into the arcade.

Y/N: Guess I have to become a stalker now.

Shido and Tohka look around the arcade.

Tohka: "What is this place? It's not a secret base of the Mecha-Mecha Squad, is it?"

Shido: "No, no. Don't worry about it."

They walk through the arcade but Tohka stops at a crane game.

Shido: "You want to play?'