The Nightmare Brings Everyone Into Her Dream.

A/N: Welcome back to another Issue of Y/N's bizarre adventure. This time around Kurumi has changed the entire school for an unknown reason. Now only Shido and Y/N remain. But with Shido elsewhere, it's up to Y/N to save the day.

The sky is a distorted shade of purple and the sun has left. It looks like an eternal night in this area.

Y/N: "Kurumi, what have you done?"

Kurumi: "Splendid, isn't it? The Time-Consuming Castle. A barrier that sucks the time out of those who tread in my shadow."

Y/N: "Sucks the time?"

Kurumi: *She lifts her hair to reveal her eye* "This represents my time. You could also call it my lifespan." *She lets her hair fall* "My angel posses quite marvelous powers. But unfortunately, a large amount of my time is consumed each time I used them. So every once in a while, I replenish it from an external source in this manner."

Y/N: "So that's it. You eat people for more time." Does she get more time from Spirits?

Kurumi: "They're all my cute yet unfortunate prey. Ah, but... But you, Y/N-san... You're special. After all."

Her right eye glows deeply.

Kurumi: "I came here to become one with you, to devour you in a more traditional way." 

Y/N: "But the others have nothing to do with this! There's no reason for any of this!"

Kurumi: "Before I consume you, I want you to resend that statement you made this morning, That nonsense about saving. I have done all this for that reason alone. Aren't you scared of me, Y/N-san? Don't you hate me? Isn't it obvious that I am not a person whom you should show compassion? So please, retract your words from earlier."

She walks up to Y/N and puts her left hand on his face.

Kurumi: "If you were to do that, I would be inclined to remove this barrier."

She goes up to his ear.

Kurumi: "Come on, don't dally. If we wait too long, the effects will be irreversible. "

Y/N: "Go ahead, remove this barrier. But I refuse to give up!"

Kurumi: "What are you saying?!"

She backs up.

Kurumi: "Oh, dear. You're positively hopeless."

Y/N: "But you're not."

Kurumi: "My, my. What's this about?"

Y/N: "Despite everything you've said, you're still willing to fix everything. You didn't eat me right away when we were alone, you wanted to enjoy our date. You have humanity left. Even now, you're still worth saving."

Kurumi: "Saving? No, no. You still haven't learned anything. But even now, I don't think there will ever be help for you."

She raises her right hand and an alarm starts sounding. A frightening and familiar alarm. 

Kurumi: "I trust you know what this sound is."

Y/N: "The spacequake alarm. So you're going to kill everyone to prove me wrong."

Kurumi: "So, what are you going to do. What would become of the unconscious students if a spacequake were to occur."

Reine: "Y/N, Kurumi's mental state is changing. It's as if she's afraid of you."

Y/N: "They'd all die, and so would I. You said your goal was to devour. If a spacequake happens, then you lose your meals. This space doesn't affect me. I'm free to do as I wish in this downtime. That is why..." I don't have to use my powers here. I just need to outsmart her!