Is This... It? Are We Finally Done Here?

A/N: Welcome back! Well, it seems Natsumi has finally been found. Again. After their long game of cat and mouse, it seems Y/N's determined to end this game. Will he be successful in subduing our trickster? Maybe.

Aboard the Fraxinus, they discuss their plan of attack.

Reine: "Remember, above all, our goal is helping Natsumi. Even if she gets away here, that'd be better than letting her die or fall into the DEMs hands."

Y/N: "Hai."

Reine: "Y/N, since Shido can use Sandalphon, I think it'd be wise if you stuck to range. The DEM shouldn't know about your far-ranged Angels."

She sighs before putting videos of Ellen.

Reine: "I know you don't like killing. But with her around, that may be your only option. Her goal is to kill us. You have enough firepower to kill her. But when you pull the trigger, make sure you don't hesitate. Hesitation loses battles. She won't hesitate to kill anyone here. So neither should you."

Y/N: "Don't worry, for her, I'm already prepared."

Reine: "I know. That's the easy part. I have no doubts that she'll bring backup with her. They're just as hungry to appease Westcott as Ellen is. While I know your last experience is a touchy subject, be prepared. There could be bloodshed from both sides."

Y/N: "I-"

The memory of the only person he's killed still haunts him. The guilt still weighs on him. While the man wasn't innocent, neither was Y/N.

Y/N: "My goal saving Natsumi. Shido can handle the guards."

Shido: *He nods* "You can count on me."

Reine: "Get ready, sending you down in the next three seconds."

Y/N: I will ge the upperhand here, Ellen.

They're sent further back into the forest.

Y/N: Raguel.

A black sniper with strange tendrils forms in his hands.

Y/N: "I'll stay back here."

Shido: "Hai."

Reine(Ear Piece): "Oh right, I forgot to mention that you'll have backup."

The child-sized spirits are brought to their location.

Y/N: "How am I supposed to get a shot off like this?"

Kotori(Earpiece): "Stay in the back until a moment shows itself. You can switch at will, so if the situation calls for it, switch to Spiresbane."

They hear a loud scream come from ahead of them. It sounds like the DEM found Natsumi before they could. They carefully walk ahead to scout the situation.

Ellen: "It seems I missed your vitals. I guess my power really was reduced."

Her once child-like form reverts back to normal.

Ellen: "Now then..."

Natsumi: "No! Save me! Save me!"

Y/N: "Change of plans. There's no hope of getting Natsumi out of here without dealing with the DEM first. All hands on deck, let's launch our surprise attack early."

Knowing that'll take all of their combined efforts to stop Ellen, he opts to use his sword.

Ellen: "Don't worry. It'll all be over in a flash."

She raises her sword to deal the killing blow but is intercepted by Tohka's blade. Despite her pint size, she's able to hold off Ellen.

Y/N: Now!