The Wizard And Her Robot Army Versus The World.

A/N: Welcome. Another chapter where the date has gone horribly wrong. Yeah, things get out of hand pretty often. This often? Maybe not. But if you're dating Spirits, it almost becomes a second nature. So let's see how our main characters get out of this one.

The sky turns darker by the second for reasons unknown to most.

Y/N: "Origami. Let me handle this. Don't try to do anything crazy."

He grabs the machine by the claws and throws it into the sky.

Y/N: "How about a glimpse into what I can do?"

He points his right index finger up at the robot.

Y/N: "Saraqael!"

From his fingers several beams of blue light are released.

Origami: "What is..."

Y/N: "I don't know exactly know either."

He jumps into the air and brings his heel down on the robot's head. The machine crashes to the ground hard. But it quickly gets back up and starts pursuing Y/N.

Y/N: Are these things tough, or am I just weak?

He holds his right hand in a finger gun position and continuously shoots a stream of energy. The robot ignores the damage and stabs Y/N with one of its claws.

Y/N: Not bad.

He grabs the claw he was stabbed with and breaks it off. He stops firing with his other hands and leaps back.

Y/N: That was close.

The robot runs toward Y/N again, but this time Y/N had a better plan. He stood still and waited for it to attack. When the time was right, he used the robot's other claw and decapitated it.

Y/N: "Phew." *He sighs* "I'll be honest, that could've gone horribly."

Origami: "That was dangerous."

Y/N: "But it kept us alive."

He starts walking along the path.

Origami: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "I need to find Shido and Tohka. Don't follow me."

Origami: "What if something happens?"

Y/N: "Then I'll be fine. But I won't allow anything to happen to you."

Reine: "I'll keep her safe."

Y/N: "Thanks."

He uses more of his power to quickly dash to where Shido is.

Y/N: "Shido!"

Shido: "Aniki!"

Y/N: "What happened?"

He looks up to see Kaguya and Yuzuru fighting once more.

Shido: "They found out what was said."

Y/N: "How?!"

Shido: "Uh-well... That's not important."

Y/N: "Damn it, Shido."

He looks around the area for any signs of innocent people.

Kaguya: "You've always been like this! Every time something happens, you try and fix it all by yourself!"

She fires concentrated air from an arm cannon.

Yuzuru: "Rebuttal: I'll gift wrap those words in exquisite paper and send them right back to you!"

She uses a strange weapon to pierce through the air. They continue to clash in the air as blue sparks fly out.