Lesson Two: Always Stayed Determined And Continue On.

A/N: Hello! Welcome back. Well, you did it. You found Tohka, now what? Saving her, of course! Then we deal with the Spirit Miku Izayoi. I wonder how that'll turn out.

Y/N: "We have to be careful, we don't know how many hundreds or thousands of soldiers are waiting for us."

Miku: "They'll be nothing."

Several doors slide open and reveal Tohka chained to her seat.

Y/N: "Tohka!"

He rushes inside the room. 

Man: "I've been waiting for you, friend of the princess. Is that correct?"

Miku and Y/N prepare their weapons.

Man: "I'm pleased to meet you. I'm Isaac Westcott, Managing Director of DEM industries."

Y/N: "So your Sir Isaac."

Isaac: "Indeed. I should thank you both for coming to me, Diva. And..." *He stares blankly at Y/N for a moment* "Who exactly are you? Wait, no..." *He looks at Y/N's sword* "That can't be."

Y/N: "I'm Y/N! And I'm here to save Tohka. Let her go, and die here!"

Isaac: "Y/N... Really?" *He starts laughing* "The wizard with great potential—the one who can use unnatural powers. I was confused at first, but this explains everything!" *He laughs again* "Oh, this is hilarious! That woman had this all planned out!"

He continues laughing for some strange reason.

Miku: "What is with this person?"

Y/N: "He's insane."

Miku: *She sighs* "Goes to show how bad men are."

Y/N: "It's not just men. His right-hand woman is just as bad. And gender has nothing to do with this. I've met mentally insane men and women. I've come here to take Tohka!"

Isaac: "What would happen to me if I don't, I wonder."

Y/N: "I'll kill you! Besides saving Tohka, something within means is screaming for your head!"

Isaac: "Oh? Something inside you? That's no mere coincidence."

Y/N: "It probably isn't, my intuition says you're without saving."

Isaac: "I don't think that's quite it. Oh well, unlike Ellen, I'm no good at fighting. 

He snaps his finger and the lights turn on. Tohka loses her restraints.

Y/N: "Tohka!"

Tohka: "Y...N..."

Y/N: "Tohka!"

Tohka: "Y/N!"

She gets out of her chair and runs to Y/N. A layer of glass separates them both.

Tohka: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Stay put! There's no telling what traps this man has set. While he may not be a fighter, that means he has to be an intellectual. He's probably prepared something to deal with us."

Isaac: "You really are perceptive, Y/N. Look at that sword in your hand. I'm sure it could shatter the glass with ease."

Y/N: "Then I'm not going to do that."

Miku: "What, isn't that why we're here?"

Y/N: "Listen. I have no clue what this maniac is doing. Miku, can you break the barrier for me?"

Miku: "Hmph! As much as I hate following orders..."

Isaac: "Oh, right. And I almost forgot... If you had walked further into the room, you would've spray painted that barrier."