Looks Like Halloween Came Early This Year.

A/N: Welcome to season 3! Yeah, wow. It's really been that long. But there's still so much to do before this series reaches its final resting place. So while we're still peaking, let's continue our story.

Y/N(Narration): "From battling the AST to having a confrontation with the DEM's directed. I've seemingly lived to tell the tale of our odd adventures. We've dealt with a destructive princess, berserking twins, and even facing each other. All of that, and this is by far the most dangerous situation I've been in since the start of my journey."

In front of Y/N and Shido is a mixture of the unknown. It was purple and bubbly. A bit of everything could be seen in it. It felt hot but looked cold.

Tohka: "Dig in, Shido!"

Yoshinon: "No need to hold back, Y/N-kun! Have a bite!"

Y/N: "Sure, sure. But, uh... What is it?"

Yuzuru: "Foolish question.  It's a hot plate."

Yoshino: "We all wanted to make something, so we made this."

Shido: "Thanks, but..."

Y/N: Hot plates shouldn't be an oozy purple! "Small question. What did you put in there to make it that color?"

Kaguya: "We used the finest ingredients. Each of us put in our favorite foods."

Y/N: But how did that cause it to turn purple?!

Kotori: "W-Wow, isn't that nice, Aniki? They made this delicious-looking dish for the both of you." *She grabs a ladle* "Get it while it's hot!"

The girls look back at Shido and Y/N with determination and confidence. 

Kaguya: "You should add something too, Kotori! Add the final touch to complete this masterpiece!"

All the girls look at Kotori with stars in their eyes. They want to make Y/N and Shido the perfect dish.

Kotori: "A-Ah..."

She takes a lollipop out of her pocket and puts it in the hot pot.

Tohka: "Kotori's put her food in too!"

Y/N: Nothing like a little paper for that added flavor.

Yoshino: "Now it'll be even tastier."

Y/N: I might be out of commission for a few days, but this won't kill me.

Relying on his ability to keep him alive, he grabs the ladle and pours some... Thing into a bowl. Shido follows along.

Y/N: It doesn't smell too bad. 

He spoons some of the hot pot out. It's blue in his spoon and purple in the bowl. Y/N, to the horror of Shido and Kotori, takes a bite.

Y/N: "Oh."

Tohka: "How is it, Y/N?"

Y/N: "It's actually not bad."

The Spirits start cheering for their okay dish. Kotori looks at Y/N with a mixture of confusion and disgust.

Tohka: "We did it!"

Kaguya: "I'm so happy!"

Y/N: "Why don't you have some with us? It would be a shame to see it go to waste. So it's best if you get it while it's hot."

Tohka: "Yeah!"

Yuzuru: "Complacent: I don't see why we shouldn't."

Yoshinon: "I guess a little taste wouldn't hurt."

So everyone gathers around the table and pours themself a bowl of the hot pot. Y/N turns on a recording of one of Miku's concerts.

Kaguya: "Your fried chicken really puts it together, Yuzuru!."