The Witch's Revenge!

A/N: With a witch looking to make Y/N's life worse, just how low can she go? How much can Y/N take until he breaks? A lot, actually. He's pretty mentally tough. But we'll just have to see how far Natsumi will push him.

Today Y/N woke up late. Rinne turned off his alarm to let him sleep in today. Y/N was alarmed when he got out of bed and no one was home. While he wanted to sprint to school, he knew he'd be late either way.

Y/N: "Already lunch time?" That meeting with Natsumi went all night. I still haven't found out what she thought I saw.

He sleepily walks to his classroom and slides open the door. But when he opens the door, everyone stares at him.

Y/N: Am I in trouble? I was pretty late today. Damn. I must've missed something important.

Girl 1: *She stomps to Y/N* "You have some nerve showing your face here, Itsuka F/N!"

Girl 2: "Don't you know what you did?!"

Y/N: "I just got here, so not really."

Girl 3: "That's so lame!"

Y/N: "What are you guys talking about?"

Girl 1: "Don't try and play dumb! You pushed the pure Ai against a wall. You humiliated Mai and Mi! And if it wasn't enough, you even laid your hands on Tohka-chan!"

Girl 3: "That's so lame!"

Y/N: "I have to agree but, I just got here!" Wait, were those their names? But who's who? I could guess, but I'd just end up making a fool of myself.

Girl 2: "You're not fooling anyone!"

Tohka: "Y/N, what's done is done. But why are you not owning up to your actions? I know we're great friends, but I'd like to keep it that way. So please refrain from getting handsy with me!"

Shido: *He walks over to Y/N* "Aniki, what's going on?"

Y/N: "Well, if I can get a moment to think-"

He's spooked by Origami's hands grabbing onto his shoulders from behind.

Y/N: *He jumps back* "Origami? Don't tell me I did something to you, too?!" What acts did my doppelganger do to her? She might've enjoyed it, though. And that's what I'm worried about!

Origami: "No."

Y/N: "Oh." *He sighs* "Thank goodness."

Origami then grabs Y/N by his left hand and quickly undoes part of her shirt. She then puts Y/N's hands on her right breast.

Y/N: "Eep!" The hell?!

He lets out a small scream as he does a singular puff.

Y/N: Holy shit, this actually feels pretty great. It's like I've found it. 

He feels once more. Origami lets out a small moan.

Y/N: The secret knowledge of life! It's not about the size. It's about the shape!

Tohka: "What are you doing, Tobiichi Origami?!"

She splits the two of them up. Origami doesn't bother to fix her shirt.

Y/N: "Damn. I mean, Origami! What are you doing?"

Shido: "Oi!"

Y/N: *He laughs a little* "I know, I know. Anyhow." *He looks back at Origami* "Origami, didn't you just tell me I didn't do anything to you?"

Origami: "Exactly. That's why I had to do something.

Y/N: "Excuse me?"

Origami: "Now do everything else you did to them to me."