The Twin Berserkers Of The Storm No More!

A/N: Welcome to the last chapter of the Yamai twins arc! After this, we'll begin a very special Yoshino chapter! It's going to be a complete original by me. It'll introduce a very important detail, so keep your eyes peeled. It won't be too obvious at a first glance.

Y/N catches up with Tohka and Shido as they try and stop Kaguya and Yuzuru from fighting any further.

Shido: "Aniki, what do we do?"

Y/N: "We should try talking first. It's clear that they don't want to fight each other, they just both need to see it."

Shido: *He looks up towards Kaguya and Yuzuru* "Kaguya! Yuzuru! Stop fighting! Both of you might make it out alive!" *He looks at Tohka and Y/N* "They won't listen. I don't know if they can hear me."

Y/N: "We need to get their attention." *He closes his eyes* I need something that'll divide the clouds-No, the heavens, in two. I need to pierce the sky with firepower stronger than my own. 

In his arms appears a slender black sniper with dead, withered thorns around it. 

Shido: "That's..."

Y/N: "What'll get their attention."

He aims it in the center of twins. He makes sure his aim is steady before firing. What comes out is a single nightmarish bullet that lets out a horrific whistle as it swiftly flies through the air. It's able to part the clouds as it goes through the eye of the storm. The night sky peeks through. Y/N falls to the ground exhausted. 

Yuzuru: "Panic: What is this?"

The twins turn to face everyone on the ground.

Y/N: *He painstakingly gets back on his feet* "Kaguya! Yuzuru! Please, stop fighting!"

Kaguya: "You really think we would? You're not a part of this anymore."

Yuzuru: "Agreement: Stay out of this."

They turn back to each other and ready their weapons.

Y/N: One. That's the number of chances we have that this works. "We never got the finishing judging you! We'll choose who the Yamai is!"

Kaguya and Yuzuru look down once more in shock. They're scared yet accepting faces paint the feeling of dread.

Shido: "That's right! And we've reached our decision..."

Y/N: "The true Yamai is...:

Shido/Y/N: "Both of you!"

The winds pick back up.

Kaguya: "You're crazy. You think this is funny?"

Yuzuru: "Disgust: How extremely childish of you."

Y/N: One. "You think we have a choice?! We both got to experience numerous good things about you both that give worth to your existences."

Shido: "Kaguya! You care about Yuzuru a million times more than she cares about herself!"

Y/N: "Yuzuru! You care about Kaguya way more than she does about herself! You have the right to choose both your futures! Choose! One: Kaguya absorbs Yuzuru to become the true Yamai. Two: Yuzuru absorbs Kaguya to become the true Yamai."

Kaguya: "I'd neve-"

Y/N: "Three! Let us seal your spiritual power and you both survive! Having two choices is leaving things to the flip of a coin! It's unreasonable! There is always a third option!"

Kaguya: "What the heck?"

Yuzuru: "Doubt: How could that be possible?"

Y/N: "Please! Believe me! We won't get another chance. So, please... Give us a chance to save you both!"