So, What Do We Do Now?

A/N: Hey. Another chapter? Yeah.

Y/N and Shido are caught up in a heavy downpour on their way to school. They tried to take a shortcut by going through a local shrine.

Y/N: "I told you I should've brought my umbrella!"

Shido: "That's not my fault! The weather forecast has been really off lately."

Y/N: "Even if it was only a 10% chance of rain, there was still a chance." But it's also peaceful in a way. I don't think we've been to this particular shrine before.

He stands still and begins to look around. The main shrine itself is to their right. There are several statues all lined up with the gate and two statues by the shrine's entrance.

Y/N: Maybe we should come back sometime. *He looks up* The rain feels nice today.

He stands still as Shido makes it to the staircase that connects to the main sidewalk.

Shido: "Aniki?"

Y/N: "It's fine. Go on without me, I'll catch up. I like the rain."

Shido: "O-Okay?"

He looks at Y/N for a few seconds before walking away.

Y/N: I wonder what goes through his head sometimes. He probably thinks I'm weird. Not that I care very much.

He watches as a girl runs over the puddles. She trips and falls over.

Y/N: "Hey, are you alright?"

He walks over to the fallen girl to see if she's okay. After confirming she's not injured, Y/N helps the girl get back up.

Y/N: "You aren't hurt, are you?" Wait, she looks kind of familiar.

He remembers seeing a similar-looking girl at the arcade not too long ago. She had the same green jacket and blue hair. Not to mention the strange hand puppet covering her left hand. The girl sees Y/N and quickly backs away.

Y/N: Did I scare her? "I'm sor-"

Girl: "D-Don't come near me... Please..."

Y/N: "Hm?" Wait, I have met her before.

Girl: "Don't hurt me... Please..."

Y/N: "I won't, promise. I'll stay back here. I don't want to frighten you."

The girl slowly grabs her puppet.

Y/N: "I promise, I won't harm you. I'll stand right here, and won't move an inch further."

The girl grabs her puppet, puts it on, then runs away in the same direction she originally came from.

Y/N: That was strange. 

He checks his phone to see that he has roughly nine minutes left to get to class.

Y/N: I should get to school. I'll be late at this rate. Guess I'll try to use a little of my reiryoku. 

He sighs before continuing his walk to school. Most of the day is the same as usual. Taking notes, reviewing, and some time to study. That's how it usually is. But since Tohka's now in your class, things have begun to get slightly more interesting. 

Tohka: "Shido, I made these things called cookies! During cooking class, I kneaded them while the other taught me. Here, try some! You too, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Don't mind if I do." My cookies never turn out well. I always burn myself.

Shido: "Oh, thanks..."

Tobiichi walks into the classroom with a pink apron on. In her left hand is a small yellow tray.