No, I'm Never Going To Call You My Little Sis'.

A/N: HELLO. I'VE WRITTEN ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. THANK YOU FOR READING. Let's start.

After showing Kurumi around the entire school, the late evening quickly arrives.

Kurumi: "Thank you for showing me around. I am truly grateful, Y/N-san."

She bows before getting closer to Y/N.

Kurumi: "Though I wish we could've been alone with you."

She backs up.

Y/N: She was planning on killing me, wasn't she? She's a Spirit who knows about me. She wanted me alone. She must've been plotting to kill me. But why?

Kurumi: "All right. If you'll excuse me, I'll be off now."

Y/N: "Goodbye, now."

He waves goodbye before Kurumi turns around and presumably walks home.

Y/N: I have to thank Origami. If I had been alone, I don't know what would've happened. She might've saved my life.

Origami: "I don't approve of her. No. I don't approve of you two. You're going out with me."

Y/N: *He turns to face Origami* "Don't worry, I was just showing her around."

Origami: "I heard what you said back there."

Y/N: No way. That means she knows I'm a Spirit. I couldn't hide it forever. "You did?"

Origami: "It was clear to anyone nearby. Listen, today I'm wearing white with a light blue bow."

Y/N: "Oh?" She heard that of all things?! Welp, that's better than almost anything else.

Origami: "I won't wear red, but I'm willing to go black."

Y/N: "With a cute lace pattern?"

Origami: "We'll work up to that."

Y/N: "I'll take what I can get."

He and origami begin walking home together.

Y/N: "Do you want to come over for dinner?"

Origami: "No thanks."

Y/N: "Ah, alright then. I'm going to the store to get a few things before going home."

Origami: "That's alright with me."

After a quick trip to the supermarket, they take the bus home.

Origami: "What are you going to make?"

Y/N: "Jumbo hamburger steak."

Kotori: "Ooh! I'd love that!"

Girl: "Tobiichi-chan."

Origami: "Oh? Mana, was it?"

Mana: "That's correct."

Origami: "What do you need?"

Mana: "You said you knew where Nii-sama was."

Origami: "That's right. Just follow this guy." *She points to Y/N* "I have to go."

Y/N: "What, like that? How's that any fair?" Don't dump your garbage on me!

Origami: "Yes. Very sorry. See you at school tomorrow."

She walks away in the opposite direction.

Mana: "So... Do you know my Nii-sama."

Y/N: "Listen, kid, I don't even know who you are." *He sighs* "Don't know why Origami dumped you on me, but there must be a reason for that. So, uh, follow me?"