White Is Cold And Always Yearning.

A/N: Hello. A special chapter graces your screens. Run from it. Run to it. Nothing changes. Today's focus is Tobiichi Origami. A fitting transition for what is to come.

Despite knowing their location, the DEM was oddly silent. It seems that, at least for now, they're busy working on new plans. Despite the looming dread, Y/N was able to get a good night's sleep. While he would've liked to sleep in, his alarm clock has other plans.

Y/N: Up and early. Any other way and you'll miss half the day. Or something like that.

He sits up and stretches. But when lowering his left hand, he's met with a soft sensation.

Y/N: Huh?

He slowly reels back his arm and turns his head to find the mature form of Natsumi lying in his bed. She smiles as Y/N realizes that Natsumi's wearing a scandalous pair of lingerie.

Natsumi: "Good morning, Y/N-kun."

Y/N: "EH?!"

Jumping back, he ends up falling on the floor.

Y/N: "Ouch." That's one hell of a way to be woken up.

Natsumi: "Overwhelmed by sheer beauty? I don't blame you."

Y/N: Wait, how is she able to transform? Shouldn't her powers have gone away? "Morning, Natsumi. Good to know you're up so early."

Natsumi: "No thanks to you."

Y/N: "The consequences of sneaking into someone else's bed."

He stands up and finishes his stretches.

Y/N: "If I may ask, why are you transformed?"

Natsumi: "Hmm? Is something wrong?"

Y/N: "No, no. No problems on my part. What about you? How are you holding up?"

Natsumi: "Meaning?"

Y/N: "How are you feeling? Getting used to being sealed surely isn't easy."

Natsumi: "It's been a strange adjustment period. Spent the night trying to unravel what I can and can't do."

Y/N: "It's only been a day. I'm sure you'll get used to things sooner rather than later."

He puts a hand on her head.

Y/N: "Listen, Natsumi. You don't need to put on a front. We all accept you for who you really are. No one will force you back into your true form. But part of me hopes you'll be more willing to show us that side of you. No matter what form you're in Natsumi, you are undoubtedly beautiful."

Natsumi: *She blushes* "I..."

She transforms back into her original form.

Natsumi: "I-I'll consider it."

Y/N: "That's all I ask."

Kotori: *She knocks on the door* "Aniki?"

Y/N: "Open."

Kotori: *She enters the room* "Sorry to interrupt."

Y/N: "No, it's fine."

Kotori: "She wasn't in her room, so I thought I'd check on her."

Natsumi: "I wanted to explore for a little bit."

Kotori: "Which is fine. But I wanted to make sure it was your decision."

Natsumi: "I'm all right."

She falls over and outstretches on Y/N's bed.

Natsumi: "Just making myself comfortable."