Guess It's Time For A Little Relaxation.

A/N: Hello. How are you today? Are you doing well? I do hope so. 

In the kitchen, Y/N is making lunch.

Y/N: Pasta truly is the world's best food. With so many types, it's impossible to hate them all.

He puts the linguini into his pot of boiling water.

Y/N: "Bubble, bubble, pasta pot."

Kotori enters the kitchen and joins Y/N in chanting.

Y/N/Kotori: "Boil me up some pasta nice and hot. I am hungry and it is time up sup. Boil enough pasta to fill me up."

They happily chant this as the pasta cooks.

Shido: "You two are still kids at heart."

Y/N: "That's not always a bad thing."

Over on the couch, Tohka and Yoshino watch TV.

Reporter: "We're here at Tengu hot springs today! This hot spring is great for curing fatigue, muscle pain, and joint pains. On top of that, it'll reinvigorate your whole body."

Y/N: "That should be enough for now."

Kotori/Y/N: "Enough, enough, pasta pot, I have my pasta, nice and hot. So simmer down my pot of clay, til' I'm hungry another day."

Kotori giggles at their chant.

Y/N: "It should be perfect."

He turns down the heat on the stove.

Kotori: "I can't wai-"

Her phone buzzes.

Kotori: "Sorry, Aniki, but I'm needed elsewhere."

Y/N: "Goodbye and good luck."

He waves goodbye to Kotori as she runs out of the house.

Y/N: *He looks over to Yoshino and Tohka* "Now, you two haven't tried it yet, but I know you'll love it."

Shido: "Aniki's food is always great."

Yoshinon: "I'll say. My nose is getting hungrier by the second. When's the grub gettin' served?"

Y/N: "Soon, but I have to let crab finish."

Tohka: "Crab?"

Y/N: "A greedy little animal that lives in the sea."

Tohka: "Is it tasty?"

Y/N: "Very much so."

He fights the crab while trying to get it into the pot.

Reporter: "If you haven't tried the springs yet, then I recommend you do so now. This place is almost always fully booked. So plan your visit now."

Yoshino: "What's a hot spring?"

Y/N: *While sword fighting the crab* "Hmm. To put it bluntly... It's like sitting in a hot bath. But there's more steam. Also, a lot more people." Some of them are creepy. Never go to a cheap hot spring in June.

He forces the crab inside the pot and holds the lid shut.

Tohka: "I want to go!"

Shido: "Eh?"

Y/N: *He tilts his head* "Why?"

Yoshino: "I also want to goI want to be reinvigorated."

Y/N: "Oh?" Well, they have been through a lot. I guess a small vacation could be in order.

Tohka: *She bows down in front of Y/N* "Oh great Nonna of the house, please grant us this wish."