The Child Of Snow And Her Big Brother Of Infinites.

A/N: We're here! The long-awaited chapter! After this one, we'll begin the Miku arc! I have a lot planned for Miku in general, so look forward to it!  But this chapter isn't just another Yoshino chapter... Someone else has inserted themselves into history. Pay attention to every detail. After this chapter, you might check the information chapter for more...

They're finally home after a long struggle for several days. Sometimes it's nice to relax with your friends and family. Since the school trip was canceled earlier than expected, they had a day off school.

Y/N: I wonder how Yoshino is?

He opens the door to his balcony and jumps onto Yoshino's balcony.

Y/N: "Oi!" *He knocks on Yoshino's backdoor* "Are you up?"

He watches Yoshino look over to her door in shock. Once she sees Y/N she calms down and walks over. She slides the door open and peeks her head out.

Yoshino: "Y/N-san?"

Y/N: "Hey, how are you doing?"

Yoshinon: "That's one way to make an entrance."

Yoshino: "What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I thought I'd check on you. You were by yourself for that entire time, so it must've gotten lonely."

Yoshino: "Hai."

Yoshinon: "But we finished our soap opera."

Y/N: "Oh? How did it end."

Yoshino leads Y/N inside. They sit facing each other in the dining room.

Y/N: "Were you lonely?"

Yoshino: *She nods* "I hate scone dips."

Yoshinon: "Kotori wasn't home either, so we were on our own."

Y/N: "Oh. Yeah, I'm sure that wasn't pleasant. So, how about this."

He stands up and walks to the kitchen.

Y/N: "I'll make you something for breakfast."

Yoshino: "Really? Are you sure?"

Yoshinon: "You don't have to do all of that." *She leans in closer to Y/N* "But you could."

Y/N: "I will. So sit back and don't worry."

Yoshino: "Can you make oyakodon?"

Y/N: "A request? Sure thing!"

He checks Yoshino's fridge for everything he'll need.

Y/N: "This shouldn't take too long."

Yoshino: "How did you get so good at cooking?"

Y/N: "I-" *He clutches his head* "I was taught?"

Yoshinon: "You alright?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Just a random migraine."

Yoshinon: "Maybe it's jet lag?"

Y/N: "Yeah, that's it." *He lines up a few eggs* "I forgot who taught me, though."

Yoshinon: "Maybe they were a master chef!"

Y/N: "Yes, of course! I was taught by only the best." Master chef? I'm nowhere near that level. 

Yoshino: "What did you guys do during the school trip?"

Y/N: "Well, we had fun visiting the island's sites. We met several new friends. We fought against an army of evil robots. Tohka got her ass kicked by an office lady."