A New School Trip Brings New Excitement!

A/N: Yup, finally something normal. Right? No one's going to die. The AST isn't going to attack, so we should be fine. So let's begin this chapter.

On the day when they're getting ready to leave for the school trip, Tohka tries to convince Tamae that she should room with Shido. 

Tohka: *Manly voice* "How about this, Tama-chan-sensei? I'm a boy-I mean, a man starting today! Now there's no reason I should not share a room with Shido on the trip."

She has her hair tied in a ponytail and is wearing pants instead of a skirt. 

Tamae: "It doesn't work like that! Yatogami-san, wearing that doesn't change the fact only boys can share-"

Origami: "Sensei."

She walks over to Y/N.

Origami: "Please accept Yatogami Tohka's proposal. Please show some flexibility."

Students and Tamae: "What?"

Tohka: "I agree with her! But wait, what are you after, Tobiichi Origami?"

Origami: "I was merely taken back by your perseverance. Your effort makes you worthy of sharing a room with the men."

Tohka: *She blushes and looks away* "D-Don't expect anything back."

Origami: "I will not."

Tamae: "Hey! I'm the teacher here!"

Origami: *She faces Tamae* "However, only one female turning male seems unnatural. The only solution is turning Y/N female."

Y/N: "How does any of that make sense?"

Origami: *She wraps her arm around Y/N* "Let's take a bath together, FM/N."

A/N: Welcome to the first instance of FM/N aka Female Name. Remember this because it'll be a surprise tool we'll use later.

Y/N: "That's my name now? Couldn't you have thought of anything better?"

Tohka: "Hmm. That's alright with me."

Origami: "I'm glad we could reach an agreement. Truly you are a strong and independent man."

Tamae: "H-Hey!"

She gets in the middle of Tohka and Origami.

Tamae: "I-I'm the teacher, so you should listen to me. You can't be in a room together, but you're free to take any seat on the plane. You could sit next to each other then."

Later that day on the plane, Origami sits next to Y/N and Tohka sits next to Shido. Origami takes the window seat from Y/N, though. Ms. Tamae apologizes to the plane's staff before they take off.

Tamae: "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Origami: "Look, Y/N. You can see the horizion.

Y/N: "It looks nice." I've never flown before, so this is new."

On the other side, Tohka tries to convince Shido that the window seat isn't the greatest.

Tohka: "Shido, look over here! Doesn't the aisle look awesome?" 

Origami: "Look, Y/N, these clouds look like a soft carpet."

Tohka: "Shido! There's carpet on the aisle, too! See?!" *She points to the ground* "Lookie here, Shido!"

Shido: "Could you please just let me rest?"

A strange woman takes a photo of them.

Blonde: "I'm sorry for surprising you. But you had the perfect expression."