A Tanabata Date With A Certified Psychopath That Leads To A Wish.

A/N: Now it's time to start the OVA! Kurumi's Star Festival. After helping Y/N overcome the Diva and the DEM, it seems she's taking a break. Let's find out the rest of the story.

Y/N(Narration): "It started on July 7th, the day of Tanabata, she appeared again. The most dreadful Orihime."

He waits by a busy crosswalk. On the other side is the nightmare Tokisaki Kurumi. The light pedestrian light turns green. The others push Y/N as they walk ahead. He's distracted by this and loses track of Kurumi. He continues onto the other street and looks around.

Y/N: Where did sh-

He turns around and is met with a very close Kurumi.

Kurumi: "Good day, Y/N-san."

Y/N: *He stares for a few seconds before jumping back* How did she do that?! "Hello, Kurumi. What are you doing here?"

Kurumi: "Is that not obvious? I am here to see you!"

Y/N: What is she getting at? *He fixes his jacket*

Kurumi: "Say, Y/N-san..." *She takes hold of Y/N's left hand* "Why don't we go on a date right now?"

She lets out a small giggle as she gets closer to Y/N.

Y/N: "What? A date, right now? Did I hear that right?" I just got done reassuring Origami that things will be alright!

Kurumi: *She lets go of Y/N's hand and steps back* "My goodness, Y/N-san. Making a girl say something like that twice isn't very gentlemanly."

Y/N: "But right now?"

Kurumi: "Yes, I would like to have some fun with you. Is there a problem?"

Y/N: Either you're going to steal my research, or you're going to eat me. I don't like my odds either way. "Well, kind of?"

Kurumi: *She loses her smile* "My, you don't trust me at all, do you? But I supposed that's unavoidable. Who would date someone who nearly killed them once?"

Y/N: "Yeah, glad you un-"

Kurumi: *She steps right in front of Y/N* "But please, rest assured! It is in no way my intent to harm you today! If you still don't think you can trust me..." 

She steps even closer to Y/N, pushing him back a little.

Kurumi: "You can put shackles on my hands or put a bomb around my neck! I wouldn't mind at all!"

Y/N: "That's not-I know you too well to..." She's going to make a scene in front of the crowd! Damn it, what is she planning?

Kurumi: "Does this mean... You just don't want to spend time with me?" *Her hands begin to shake* "I'm distraught!" *She puts her hands over her eyes* "I'm going to cry!"

She let out a loud cry.

Y/N: "Hey, come on now, have some more dignity!"

Y/N(Narration): "I figured I shouldn't push any further and be careful with rejecting her advances. I know all too well what happens to a Spirit in despair. But thinking back to it now, I was a least a little interested in studying Kurumi while she was acting out of character."

Y/N: "Alright, I'll trust you. I'll go out with you."

Kurumi: *She moves her hands* "Really?" *She smiles* "I'm so happy! You're such a kind man!"

She clings to Y/N's left arm.

Y/N: "Kurumi? Isn't that a little too close?" I'll have to keep track of her fingers.

Kurumi: "Oh, not at all! After all, the two of us are on a date! Right now, at least for the moment, you belong to me." *Her smile fades* "Or are you averse to walking arm in arm with me?"