| xxix ; lose yourself

Y/N's eyes shot open as her lips formed a smile. There was something different.

The sclera of both her eyes suddenly turned black and her cursed energy was much more ominous than before. She looked around and noticed her wound. Silently, she used Reverse Cursed Technique to heal her wound.

"Kiera?" Nacht called.

"That's not me," Kiera said as she appeared next to him.

"Then who the hell is in control of Y/N's body right now?" Nacht asked with widened eyes.

"It's none of us. It's the Faust Curse happening. This is Y/N's half-Cursed Spirit self," Kiera answered. "She'll go on a rampage until someone stops her. Unfortunately, we can't do anything."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

"You have one second. Move."

Jogo instantly moved away from Sukuna's body once he heard those words. Mimiko and Nanako were next to him, since they were the ones who fed the fingers to Yuji's unconscious body, forcing Sukuna to take over.

Sukuna got up onto his feet and ran his fingers through his hair, "Holding your head a little high, don't you think?"

In a second, the top of Jogo's head was sliced off from Sukuna's technique and it created a large gash on the wall behind them.

"You thought kneeling on just one knee would be enough?" Sukuna asked. "The boughs that bear most hang lowest. But it seems your head doesn't bear much."

He then shifted his attention to the two girls, "You kids. Is there something you'd like to ask of me? I'll give you one finger's worth of time. Go on."

"Down below," Nanako whispered. "There's a man wearing a priest's robe with stitches on his forehead. Please... kill him. Please free... Master Geto. We know where there's another finger. If you kill him, we'll tell you where it is."

Sukuna kept quiet before he spoke, "Raise your heads." He let out a smirk, and in an instant, Mimiko was severed in a violent fashion.

"Wha-"

"You thought you could order me around just for a finger or two?" Sukuna taunted her. "I'm not pleased."

In a rage of fury, Nanako turned her camera to him and screamed his name. However, Sukuna activated his technique first, dismantling her body into tiny cubes and leaving nothing but a spray of blood.

He looked at her camera and figured out its technique before he threw it away. "You're next, Cursed Spirit. What do you need?"

"N-Nothing," Jogo stammered out.

"What?"

"Our objective is to fully revive you. Right now, Itadori is helpless to counter, but this is only temporary. Surely you know that better than anyone," Jogo explained. "Make a binding vow with Itadori Yuji before he takes control again. A binding vow that'll let you take over his body permanently. Shibuya is crawling with his friends. Use them as leverage!"

"Not necessary," Sukuna cut him off. "I have my own plans. Keh keh... But you Cursed Spirits sure are desperate too. As a token of my appreciation for the fingers, if you can land even one hit on me, I'll do as you Cursed Spirit's ask for now. As for my first order of business, how about I kill every human in Shibuya? All but two, that is."