Chip × F!Reader

●Harsh Reality•

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

The trio stared in disbelief and shock as Monty's mustache sat in a bag among other missing body parts and peices "Oh god I think I'm gonna be sick.." the female chipmunk says putting a hand over her mouth and stomach, chip patted her back in comfort but inside he was shattered Monty and all these other toons and characters didn't deserve this for Sweet Pete's own pleasure and greed.

"Come on let's head back to the truck." Dale said sadly.

The three of you went back to the truck while Ellie talked to her boss, The girl looked over her shoulder and frowned seeing the duo comforting poor Y/n. She definitely didn't take this well Monty was like the father she never had and seeing that he may not be in one peice broke her, they walked back to the truck and helped Y/n in she sat in the passenger seat shivering in fear, her fur sticking to her cheeks from her endless river of tears "I'm really sorry y/n.." Chip said hopping into the truck after her she sighed and didn't respond "Hey, hey look at me he may not have all his peices but he could still be okay." The girl sniffled as Dale finally hopped into the truck "But what if they don't find him..." She says dryly, chip pulled her into a side hug and rubbed her shoulder trying to at least keep the tears in her eyes.

"Y/n I'm sure they'll find him think positively okay?" Dale said sitting next to chip she let out a shaky sigh and nodded slowly, This broke chip's heart seeing his girlfriend trembling in fear and crying like a baby at 3AM he was really sad himself but this hurt him more "Look Ellie's coming back." Dale said The girl's made eye contact and by the glint in Ellie's eyes she knew that they hadn't found Monty. Ellie walked to the driver side and got in the car "So did you guys find monty?" Chip asked Ellie shook her head slowly, that was all Y/n needed to break down crying in chip's arms chip flinched at first but once he realized what was going on he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back to calm her down.

Which helped none..

Chip was trying his best to calm you down while Dale sat awkwardly on the side "Maybe he's somewhere else." Dale suggested "Will you please just hush I don't think it's time for sugarcoating." Chip said to Dale, who nodded he didn't wanna make you feel better because that was long gone "I wanna go home." The girl said in between sniffles "Alright I'll take you home N/N." [Nickname if that's not obvious] Ellie started the car and began driving away.

"I'll give you the address to the street, then we'll walk the rest call me if you need anything." Chip said to Ellie who nodded and kept her eyes in the road.

"Is this the right neighborhood?" Ellie asks, chip nodded "yeah thanks Ellie, Dale." He said getting out the car and helping you down Ellie waves you two bye and drives off once your feet made contact wth the ground you felt like crying again "Hey N/N look at me, I know you're sad about Monty but maybe Dale was right he could still be out there." Chip said holding his lovers hand,

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ
I shake my head and pull my hand away frim his grip hugging myself in comfort "What if he's not though.." I say softly stopping in my tracks to compose myself. Chip steps infront of me and cups my cheeks "Y/n you're anxiety.." He says softly "Close your eyes." I close my eyes and touch my forehead with his "You feel this? This is your happy place." He says, I nod softly "You gonna stay in your happy place?" "Y-yeah." He takes my hand and gives them a light squeeze "Don't leave your happy place okay, just open your eyes." I flutter my eyes open and see chip in front of me "You know the happy place method? But I only did it with monty." He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck nervously "I may have seen and heard you two do if before and you seem like you needed it now more than ever."

I soften my gaze and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him closely "Thank you chip.."  He wraps his arms around my torso

"You're welcome y/n.."

𝘞𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦ಥ‿ಥ 794 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴