Chip × oc

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡʸʳᵒˢᵉⁱⁿᵍ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵗᵒᵒⁿ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜⁱᵃⁿ ʷʰᵒ ⁱˢ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ˢᵖᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵃˢⁱˡʸ ᶠˡᵘˢᵗᵉʳᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵘˡ ʷʰᵒ ᵖˡᵃʸˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵘⁱᵗᵃʳ ◇Always and forever◇ᵉˡⁱˢᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

◇Always and forever◇
ᵉˡⁱˢᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I brushed my hair and hummed while adding a few hair clips in today chip was taking us on our 3 year anniversary date yes we're still dating and I have a small surprise for him at the end. I perked up as I heard a small knock on the door "It's open." I said while dusting off my dress and standing as the door creaked open "Hey Elise, I'm he-" chip stopped mid sentence and stared for a bit "You don't like it..?" I asked and fiddled with my gloved hands "No, no I love it you're hot- I mean!" I blushed and straightened up a bit "You look amazing honey." He walked up to me and we shared a small kiss "Ready to go?" "Yes give me a second." I grabbed my purse and walked out the door while chip closed and locked it for me.

Once we made it to the car chip opened the door and smirked "Ladies first." "Oh such a gentleman." I giggled and placed some hair behind my ear while getting in and buckling up, chip closed the door and walked over to driver side while placing something into his pocket. I smiled and fidgeted in my seat as he got in the car and began driving off "So how's work been treating you hon?" "Oh, audiences have been a little slow but I can manage." "I bet you can love." He reaches over and hold my hand while not taking his eyes off the road, I smiled and looked out the window as we sat in comfortable silence.

That's when I realized that I left his 'surprise' at home,I began checking my purse and knew I didn't have pockets so I slumped in my seat and became a bit nervous and I jumped when chip reached over to grab my shoulder "You okay hon?" "Yeah, just excited." I lie and give a sheepish grin. Chip gives me a non-believer 'Mhm.' Before looking back at the road, I sighed and decided I had to go to plan B.
.
.
.
Once we got there my eyes widened and I gasped once chip opened the door for me, I saw the most beautiful flower themed dinner with roaming ducks and geese, I looked over at chip with a smile "You did this for me?"He nodded and grabbed my waist "I'd do anything for you." He gave me a small kiss which I shared with a hint of blush on my face. I linked my arm with his and we walked to the table he pulled out my chair and pushed it in when I sat down, he sat infront of me and smiled "Chip, we're outside how are we gonna order without-" He snapped and I yelped as a random waitress came up "Could I start you two off with anything to drink?" The waitress asked in some what of a high pitched tone. Chip looked at me and smirked as I giggled "Uhm yes can I get-" "F/d,with two ice cubes in a bowl just incase she wants it cold."[if you like hot drinks] I stared in awe as chip answered for me "Some mind reader you got here." The waitress smiled at me while writing down my drink "And for me, strawberry champagne is good." "Alright, it'll be out in a second." The waitress walked away and out of sight.

Chip turned to me smiled "Do you like it?" "Like it? Oh chip it's beautiful." "Not as beautiful as you." He said while taking my hand and kissing it, I blushed and smiled at him softly "Here you go one f/d and one strawberry champagne." The waitress placed our drinks down and pulled out her clip board again "Do you guys know what you wanna eat now?" "Well what can I order?" "Anything you wish." The waitress said "Oh okay, can I have the chicken alfredo with extra cheese and garlic bread?" "One alfredo with cheese and bread got it, what about you sir?" "I'll have the same thing minus the bread." "Aw chippy you don't like garlic bread?" "Trust me I'm doing this for both of us." He says with a laugh, I roll my eyes playfully and smiled at the waitress "Alright lovebirds your food will be out in a second."

The waitress disappeared once more and I looked around to see if my bass was hidden somewhere "Are you looking for that?" Chip asked while pointing in a corner, I blushed and nodded "Don't think I didn't see you sneak it in my trunk honey."He says while drinking some of his champagne "Oh, you caught me." I laugh, we spent a few minutes talking before the smell of alfredo filled your nose "Mmmh, that smells delicious." I say and look at the waitress who put the two plates down "Here you go lemme know when you're finished." Chip and I thank her before digging in "Oh my goodness this is delicious!" I say while smiling "I know right?" Me and chip continued eating in comfortable silence until the slow slowing started to make it's way down west "You done?" He asks "Oh yes bit can we stay a bit longer? I wanna do something for you." I push my plate away and grab my guitar.

He smiled and watched me set it up while getting comfortable I smile and look up at him while taking a breathe .
(ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵒᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ˡˡ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˡʸʳⁱᶜˢ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ)

"𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶." He smiled and stared in awe at my voice "A𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘴."
He got up and sat next to me "A𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥." I look over and felt my heart warm up as he stared in awe not breaking eye contact at all "W𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘭'𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴." I took a small breath and looked over one last time "W𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦-" I gasped and stopped singing when I saw chip get down on one knee with a small box in hand "Elise this date has been amazing because I spent it with you, with alot of love and alot of memories Elise.. Will you marry me?" I teared up and hugged him tightly.

"Yes! Yes!" I cried and looked at him with teary eyes and a smile "Yes chip, I'll marry you." "SHE SAID YES GUYS!" I heard a voice yell, I look over and see gadget,zipper,dale,monty and my parents come out from A bush "Guys? Mom and dad?" I said slightly confused "We kinda spied on you but that doesn't matter when's the wedding!" Gadget yelled me and chip shared a look before looking back at them "Wish it was tomorrow." We said in sync.

This is the man I'm spending the rest of my life with...I've never been so happy!

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼! 𝐒𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗺𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲(*^წ^*)