Dale × Fem!Medusa reader

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵃʷᵉˢᵒᵐᵉˢᵃᵘᶜᵉᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ

𓆙Careful I bite𓆙

ᵈᵃˡᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I stepped off the cruise ship with a crowd of other guest "Alright I'm gonna head this way and see if I can get good pictures." Chip said while holding onto his dogs leash. I nod and decided to follow the tour guide "Hello everybody and welcome to sarpedon!" The lady called out with a mega phone.

I was kinda nervous because this was the island the legendary Medusa lived after being cursed, I gulped and followed closely with the group "As many of you know This is the island Medusa herself lived after she was cursed by the gods, people say her gaze was so cold you'd become stone." We walked through temples and I think one gift shop then I realized this was just a tourist attraction.

I wandered away from the group going to find Chip but I went back into the  temple instead, it smelled humid and like moss "Chip! Chip you in here?" I called. I heard something move behind me and I looked back to see nothing "Look man if you're tryna scare me it's not gonna work." I exclaimed and looked back infront of me only to see who I thought was Chip in a Medusa mask.

"Real funny Chip now take this off." I reached up to the snake like hair and yanked only to get snapped at by a snake "Woah! That's very realistic Chip now off." I pulled on the cheek trying to see if it were a mask but I was bit by one of the snakes on this 'Mask' "It's really on there.." I mumbled and flicked my finger in pain, I was about to pull again but the eyes of this mask opened then I realized...it wasn't a mask.

My eyes widened and I fell over trying to scurry away from the creature, but she hissed with a huge grin and slithered into one of the holes in the ground. I got back up and tried to run out but I was tripped by the tail of this woman, her snake tail retracted and turned into legs "Oh my God you should've seen the look on your face." A feminine voice says.

I open my eyes and raises a brow "Wait..You're not gonna turn me to stone?" "No why would I, if anything you're kinda cute~" she said slyly and wrapped her snakey body around mine "If you're Medusa why are you so small? You're like my size." "That's because I'm not Medusa she was my ancestor, she knew my grandma's grandma's uncle." I was confused I read the articles and everything Medusa only had 2 sons and they weren't cursed.

"I know you're confused but trust me your 'People' got our familu history incorrect." She said and giving me a light squeeze with her tail "Y'know I'd love to chat with you but I'm afraid I have to kill you now." She said calmly "Oh okay, Wait WHAT!?" I panicked and saw as her pupils slit and she grinned evily and began to squeeze me tightly I tried to breath but it became difficult.

"Y/n what'd we say about trying to kill the guest, this is why you're not shown anymore." "You're no fun gabby." She loosened her grip and blew me a kiss as I scrambled away and caught my breath "I only catch the cute ones." She said talking to the tour guide "Can someone explain what's going on?" I said a bit freaked out "Oh right so basically, I'm a genetic mistake and my greatest grandfather happened to be in the way of the curse back then so now my bloodline is forever cursed."