Chip ×F!Reader

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵃᶜʰⁱᵉᵛᵉᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ19
●That ear●

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I sat on ugly sonic's desk and filed my nails until I looked up and gasped "YOU'VE GOT A SNOOPY EAR!" Ugly sonic yells, I giggled but then walk up to him and pet it "Aw, chip you've got a little snoopy ear!"

He rolls his eyes and pushes my hand away  "Let me touch it, it's so cute!" "No Y/n. Me and dale have something to say." "I look over my shoulder and see ugly sonic and dale bickering "We've got time."

I wrap my arms around him and look up at him "I missed you baby, you haven't been at home lately what's going- Chip why is your ear doing that?"
I look up at his snoopy ear pointing at something.

He looks at what it's pointing at and gets Dale's attention "Come on we'll lose then in the crowd." Dale says, chip leans over and kisses me "Stay here and stay safe." He say while jumping off the stand with dale and running "Oh uhm.."

I squeak and jump up as ugly sonic looks up at this polar bear, Peter Pan, and a viking "Can we help you?" I say trying not to show my nervousness "You, you're coming with us." The polar bear says while pointing at me,

"What? No she's not!" "Yeah no I'm not!" We we're arguing until I was grabbed and shoved into a sack "Ugly Sonic Help!" I yelled as the polar bear ran off with me.

Little did I know a few others saw me get taken.

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

"You want a peice of me? Be my guest!" Lumière yells while fighting off Bob, chip and dale smiled as he tried fighting back, but was picked up by Catrina [I think that's her name] who smiled and said "I don't think so."

"I knew you guys were the best!" Dale yelled "Wait before you go Y/n was taken from ugly sonic's stand by some polar bear and he doesn't know where she went." Chips eyes widened and so did Dale's "She missing?!" Dale yells.

"We've gotta run!" Chip says while seeing the polar bear run after them, they entered a parking garage and try running away but unfortunately chip slipped and was bagged leaving Dale to get away unharmed.

"Chip?" "Y/n?!" "Oh chip!" You hugged chip tightly as he did the same "What happened?" He asked, you wiped your tears "I was working after you and dale ran away and three guys came to my stand and took me away, ugly sonic tried to get me but of course he wasn't fast enough."

"At least you're safe." He held you close and ran his fingers through your hair, in attempts to calm you down. You did just get kidnapped so obviously you'd be shaken up "Chip?" "Hm?" "Can I touch your ear now?" He sighed but gave in "Fine but just this once, I'm planning on getting rid of it soon." You squealed and tried to get comfortable but you were in a sack so that's hard.

"Here let me- Ow that's my tail." "Eek! My knee!" "Okay..yeah don't touch that."
After a few minutes of shifting and turning, you just sat on his lap and reached up to Play with his snoopy ear "Aw it's like it has a mind of it's own." You pet and play with his ear as he smiled at your childish state.

"It's just the cutest little ear!" You cooed in a baby voice, chip went from smiling to being jealous of that danm ear "I hope chip doesn't get rid of you, you're such a little cutie pie!" He rolled his eye and moved his ears back so it was harder to reach them.

You stretched your arm out as far as you could but you couldn't reach "Chip!" You groaned, he chuckled and popped them back up. You smiled and went to touch them again only for him to put them back down "Stop that!" You say with a pout.

"I will when you stop giving that ear more attention than me." "Seriously chip you're jealous of an ear." "Yep." He admits proudly "But it's so cuUUTE!" The back was put to a halt stop making you fall forward and have your face inches away from chip "Alright let's see who you've got- WOAH! Couldn't wait until after I bootlegged you!" Peter Pan yells,

While covering his eyes from the sack "It's not what It looks like I swear!" You yell in embarrassment "That's what my ex wife said and it was exactly what it looked like." "Oh I'm sorry that happened." "Eh, wasn't the first, won't be the last." "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now, we're kinda in the middle of something." You blinked and all of a sudden you and chip were taped to the wall "Oh you're good." "No he isn't he was taping you up while you two were talking!" Chip yells "Whatever." "What do you mean whatever?!" "Wait this has something to do with you and dale why am I here?"

"Because this one is smart, you'd be the first person he'd go to for help." He says referring to chip "So I'm here because I'm his help line?" "Yes." "You suck, I'm not gonna talk about your problems now go vent else where." "That's fine doll, I got a therapist." "Why are you doing this?" Chip asked

"Because you two exposed everything, now I gotta move all this stuff it's annoying." "Sounds pretty annoying chip." "Hush y/n.  "Plus I was always more of an alivn and the chipmunks guy." "You monster." You and chip say in sync.

You toned out everyone until a female cop came in with a gun, but then another officer came up behind her with a gun "Drop it stechler." "Captin putty.." "Dad?" You said in a shocked tone "Dad?" Chip and the female officer yelled "Yes, my dad is a claymation but that's not the point! Dad what are you doing here?" "Come on honey isn't it obvious." "Dad please I just got kidnapped from work." "Oh it's a bit unoriginal right?"

"Sweet pete remember when you first approached me to turn bad, be a bad guy, work with you and I was like Come on that's to predictable." "Dad-" "How could you?" The female officer says again. "Well it's just that y/n poor mother..she's in the hospital dying and I..." you raised an eye brow and looked at him weirdly.

You had just visited mom this morning though "Ahh! I'm just kidding Money! I'm a greedy little smurf who did it for the money!" Your dad yells "Dad Please for the love of God stop socializing and explain." "You know I love you, I wanna spoil you honey so hush and stay out of this." "I was dragged into this!"

Hopefully dale can get here soon, you didn't wanna be apart of this any longer.

At least he let you play with his ear :)

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚝?? 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚍?? 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝙲 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍!! (o_ _)ノ