Jimmy × M! Bear reader

♧Frinemeies♧ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢᵐⁱˡᵉˡⁱᵒⁿ5⚠️Swear warning ⚠️

♧Frinemeies♧
ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢᵐⁱˡᵉˡⁱᵒⁿ5
⚠️Swear warning ⚠️

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I walked down the stairs with a cup of coffee in my hand while yawning due to being up so early, I scrunched up my nose and tightened my grip on the cup due to the foul stench of my hellish coworker "Y/n.." He growled while purposely bumping into me. Making me spill some coffee on my fur, he chuckled and walked past me withing me with a sticky coffee stain on my fur.

"Jimmy.." I growl under my breathe and squeeze my cup tighter making the rest of the coffee spill out on to my paws and the floor.

I went to the men's restaurant to try and get some of the coffee out only for it to stink like cigars and cigarettes, I gagged and backed away seeing a cloud of smoke leave the restroom "What the hell happened to you?" Bob asked "I had a little fall.." I mumbled and shoved past him to wash my fur. I coughed every now and then due to the smoke and strong smell, I turned the water on and  began washing my Paws and grabbing some paper towels to clean my fur.

I stiffened when I felt arms snake around my waist and a chin resting on my shoulder "Y/n.. you smell so nice today.." That God awful voice hummed into my ear, I flicked my ear to shoo him off but he snuggled into me and licked my cheek "Relax, I'm not gonna bite you..just kidding." I gasped and pushed Jimmy off of me while placing a hand on my neck "What the fuck jimmy!?" I yelled and check the mirror for any marks "I gave you a warning, you chose to stand there and take it." He replied as if he were asking me how my day went "That does mean..you're a.. Ugh!" I struggled to find words and tried using my access fur to cover up the gorey bite mark.

"You're a di-" "Break times over let's head out." Bob interrupted while handing Jimmy a mint and cologne, I glared hard at the polar bear and growled as he walked past me with that shit eating smirk "Here take it..you'll  need it." He forcefully grabbed my paw and handed me the cologne. He and Bob walked out as I stood there staring down at the cologne, I roll my eyes and began to spray some on me before walking out.

Once work actually started I helped a few producers [the bootleg facility] pack up a few cameras to take outside shots, someone called me to help there printer work even though all they had to do was turn it on and sweet pete called me in to tell me he was heading out because his kid caught a cold at school and his wife was to busy to go get him. "Y/n I need your help deary." A small fox asked "Oh Mrs.Green what seems to be the issue." "Well me and my crew were moving set with that thing that hangs from up there and it fell and hit Jimmy on the head, poor thing is out like a light. May you assist him to the nurse?" She asked sweetly.

I tensed up but nodded, she grabbed my paw and gave it a light pat before scurrying off to her crew. I looked around to make sure no one was looking before trying to lift this tank with legs "Dear lord, you're so heavy.." I mumbled to myself "You're lucky I find you cute.." I muttered before throwing his arm around my shoulder and dragging him to the nurse.

Once we got there I set him down on the bed and explained to the nurse what happened "Oh my, lemme get him some antibiotics and an ice pack." She said while waddling out of the office, I sighed and pulled my phone out while scrolling
on social media, I blinked and raised an eyebrow seeing a finger being placed on the top of my phone before lowering my phone down slowly. My eyes widened and I blushed seeing Jimmy wide awake "You find me cute?" He asks while smirking "What?! Absolutely not!" I yelled and blushed whole trying to deny it "Nope I heard what I heard." "You must be hearing things because I said no such thing!" I tried to defend myself but the truth was already out there.

I sighed and placed a hand over my face "Yes jimmy..I y/n l/n find you cute..shocking right?" He chuckled under his breath and smirked "You're fine to y/n, you think I say all that stuff to aggravate you?" "Obviously." "Nope you're cute to." I blushed and smiled at the compliment "Ahh! You're smiling." He points out "No! Just stretching my cheeks." I blushed harder and tried using my phone to block my smile.

"Relax, I bet you 10 dollars and a kiss the nurse won't come in and forget something." He says while kicking his legs back and scrolling through the channels in the office "Ten dollars yes but a kiss?!" I exaggerate "Uh- huh." He says "No sir, we can hug, we can hold hands, but we are not in a million years kissin-" "I'm back, oh good you're awake." The nurse says "Okay I got your ice pack and..oh fiddlesticks your antibiotics I'll be back boys." She says before waddling her way back to the outside, I blushed and looked at Jimmy.

"Pucker up buttercup." He says calmly, I fidget and lean in Slightly while trying to avoid eye contact "Hey breath.." He reminds me while  grabbing my paw and rubbing the back with his thumb, I calmed down and leaned in more fluidly and less tense before our lips made contact with eachother I closed my eyes and kissed him more. He deepened the kiss by placing a paw on my cheek "Oh I just love pride." A voice spouts from behind us. I flinch and he jerks back and we both look to the door "Bout time you two got together." The nurse says while pouring Jimmy a glass of water and handing him some pills.

I chuckled nervously and backed away from him "So does that mean you're okay with us.." "Oh sure do whatever you want just don't be irresponsible." She says while jumping up and placing the ice packs on top of Jimmy's head, I looked back at him and we blushed "You heard the woman, we're not done here."

Well I sure do love being frienemeies..

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍, 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚎𝚎~( ̄▽ ̄~)