Dale × F!angry reader

•red nosed freak•

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I filed my clients nails while listening to music until my phone rang I use my foot to anwser "Hello?" I say filing there thumb now "Y/n it's Dale uhm remember how you asked me to watch your dogs?" "Obviously." I sass grabbing nail glue and acrylic polish "Well I let them outside in the back yard and they're gone.." I stopped what I was doing and let go of my clients hand "You..Idiot!" I yell, getting werid looks from other clients and my own "Sorry sweetheart my Idiot lover messed up again." I say jumping off of the counter and grabbing my purse "Y/n? Honey? You still there?" Dale asks on the other side of the line I growl and look outside and see Dale standing outside the beauty salon I open the chipmunk sized door and walk outside "Dale you came to pick me up instead of looking for them!" "I thought if we looked together you wouldn't be as mad-" "they're toon puppies Dale they'll tear this place to bits if we don't find them now!" I yell.

Dale flinched and hesitantly followed me to the other side of the car to open the door for me "Move it you red nosed freak I got it!" I was do blinded by my own rage I didn't realize that I was genuinely hurting Dale's feelings. I got in the passenger seat myself and buckled up as Dale hopped into the driver seat I cross my arms as we began driving around town looking for my dogs I heard a man yelling in an alleyway and peek my head over to see one of my puppies stealing this homeless guys food  "Nevaeh no!" I yell unbuckling my seat belt and hopping out and grabbing her "Oh mommy's baby out here with all these Freaks!" I yell towards the guy who had pulled a knife out on my dog. I throw her into the car and hopped in after "One found 3 to go." I say to Dale who nods dryly.

We drove around and I spotted Lock and shock outside of a meat shop before sneaking in as a woman walks out "Dale!" I yell I had a weak stomach and seeing a pig head would mess it up he hops out and runs inside I check on Nevaeh and smile seeing she was asleep. I hear alot of commotion until throws the two in the car and hops into the driver seat before driving away as two meat men throw sausages at our car. I sigh and look around for the last one Minnie, Dale drove around for hours and before we knew it the night sky had taken over and we couldn't see into alleyways anymore.

I turn to Dale who looks severely upset "Dale what's the matter?" "It's just that..do you mean all the mean stuff you say to me?" He says looking at me for a brief second before flashing his eyes back into the road "What no of course not!" I say reaching my hand up to caress his cheek only for him to move his head away "That's what you always say and still you always insult me like I'm not right there." He fussed, I sorta felt bad so I thought this would be a good time to tell him. I reach into my pocket and hand him a peice of paper he takes it and glances down at it he runs his eyes up and down it before looking at me "You have anger issues?" I nod slowly,

"After we had that big fight in June I felt bad for all the things I said and wondered why I exploded on you like that so I went to my therapist and she sent me to anger management classes and after I passed only one I was told to carry around this certificate claiming that I severe anger issues." He looked like he had just heard the saddest story of his life "That's why I keep calling you rude names I can't help it no methods help me but I always feel really bad a few hours after." He pulled the car into the drive way and pulled me into a hug I smile and hugs him back but our moment was ruined by the sound of whimpering and scratching all the dogs woke up and looked outside and began barking, I gasp and cling onto Dale "Dale do something!" I yell in fear he shakes before glances over and sees "Minnie!" He says.

I let go of him and see Minnie the runt of the litter aka me and Dale's personal favorite "Minnie you came back home!" I grab all the dogs and was about to jump out of the car "Allow me." Dale says getting and out and standing at the bottom ready to catch me and the dogs as Minnie wagged her little tail off I jumped down and dale caught me I smile and kiss his cheek "What a hero." I joke while smiling I look at Dale only to see him bright red and standing as still as a statue "Come on Dale let's go inside I'll make potato salad." He unfreeze but the light blush is still on his face I giggle and get down from his grip walking inside with the dogs.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝(。_。)