CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

~Chip × F!Mother reader~

☆Santa is real☆

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

You and chip hurried down to the toy store as fast as you could, you two had been so busy getting the little ones what they wanted you had almost completely forgotten Russell. He didn't ask for much he only asked for two things A shiny red remote control car and a letter back from Santa, he wasn't the kid to ask for much because he knew you and chip were constantly on your toes now that Hercules is 2 and lady is finally 5.

You both skidded to a stop and caught your breath "You go this way I go that way!" Chip said as he pointed at two different isles. You nodded and went one way as he went other, the store was packed everyone was doing last minute shopping. You looked around in a rush before you gasped, the remote control car Russell wanted there was only two left- uh one a random guy just took one. You jogged up to the car and reached out to grab it, but as you did someone else grabbed it. You looked up and saw a young girl who looked to be about 21 maybe 23,

She looked exhausted and on the verge of tears "Oh I'm sorry.." She muttered and let go of the toy. You mumbled a thanks and began to walk off until you heard her phone ring "Hello?...No,there's no more.." She went silent for a bit as she sniffled "I'm trying! I really am he's all I have left, if I don't prove I can at least get him something they're gonna take him away!" She shouted to the other line as tears pricked her eyes "I gave it to someone.. Stop yelling at me she looked like she needed it more than I did!"

You turned around and couldn't help but feel bad "No I-...Okay I'll be home soon to say goodbye...." She hung up and inhaled through her nose as a few tears rolled down her cheeks, as let out a few muttered curse words before power walking out of the store. You looked down at the box and frowned "Hey honey any luck- Oh you found the toy! Let's hurry and get home so we can wrap it." Chip wrapped his arm around you "Actually Chip...Just-Follow me"

You two went to self check out and checked yourself out before you burst out of the door, you saw the girl but she was really far down and about to walk out. You ran after her as chip called for you "Wait! Miss please!" You shouted, earning stares and raised brows from bystanders. You pushed and shoved through alot of people but you slipped on a popcorn bag and nearly fell but someone caught you, you looked up expecting to see chip but it was the girl.

She helped you up as you dusted yourself off, thanking her again "You're welcome.." She muttered and began walking away again "Wait Miss!" You said and grabbed her shoulder, you looked over her shoulder and raised a brow "Yes?" You looked down at the toy, you and chip have been to three stores already and they were all sold out but now you had it. You knew Russell would be devastated but there were always other cars "I..I want you to have this." You held the toy up to her. Her eyes lit up and she seemed to perk up a bit "Really?"

You nodded "You look like you need it more than me.." You said with a warm smile "Oh..Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank!" She sobbed and pulled you into a hug. You hugged back, feeling your little tail wag a bit knowing that you made someone happy "Thank you so much..I really needed this toy so that I can keep my son, his dad and his new girlfriend are trying to take him away from me." You felt bad, really bad for this poor girl going through all this at such a young age.

"You just saved my life, thank you again miss and Merry Christmas." She said, giving you one last hug before walking off. Chip finally caught up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder "What happened to the toy?" He questioned "I gave it away." You say calmly "What?!Why?" He shouted "There's people out there who need it more than me.." you quote and smile at him, it took a moment for him to realize before he smiled back at you "Oh..Okay well let's go in and find something else for Russell before they close.

-Time skip to the next day-

All three kids came downstairs screaming in joy, dragging there tired parents down the hall with them "MOM, DAD LOOK SANTA CAME!" Lady shouted and jumped up and down "DANTA!" Hercules shouted incorrectly. Russell wagged his tail and ran up to the tree with his two younger siblings "Lady, Lady, Lady, Hercules, Lady..? Mom where's my gifts? Did Santa forget me?" Russell asked as he moved aside a few presents. You and chip shared a look before you went to the kitchen counter "Santa did things a little differently this year." You handed him a card that said '𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕'

He opened the card and began to read
'𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕,

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛. 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙸 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙶𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚗.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊

ᵖˢ: ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍⁱᶠᵗ ⁱˢ ᵒᵘᵗˢⁱᵈᵉ '

He smiled that Santa actually wrote back, he noticed the small writing and ran to his room to grab a coat and gloves. He opened the front door and let out a large gasp, Outside waiting for him was a kid sized power wheel car that had a fake remote control and mimicked the colors of the original car he wanted. His mouth was agape and he stood still for a bit, you frowned slightly thinking he didn't like "This is..SO MUCH COOLER THAN THAT LITTLE CAR I WANTED, SANTA IS THE BEST!" He cheered and jumped up and down.

You let out a sigh of relief and smiled as chip wrapped an arm around "Ooo mommy!" Lady cooed and pointed upwards as she raised her brows, you looked at her questionably before looking up. You let out a small laugh "Really chip?" He was holding up a mistletoe above you two "Rules are Rules Honey." He said with a smirk "Oh you're terrible."you say sarcastically before giving him a light kiss on the lips as Hercules and Lady ran outside in there coats and gloves to play in the snow with Russell.

"Merry Christmas Honey.." You mumbled to chip, leaning your head on chip's shoulder "Merry Christmas bae.." He kissed your forehead with a smile.

What a wonderful Christmas memory..

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝗼!! 𝐒𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝗺𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝗺𝐚𝐬 (𝐎𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬!)