Chip × F!Albino reader

◇Godess Boss◇

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

Chip pushed himself out of the elevator and ran to the receptionist "I have an appointment with.." He pulled out a crunched up ball of paper and squinted "Ms.L/n?"

The lady pulled down her glasses and pressed a small button on the phone "Madam Y/n you have company." She said and waited for an answer "Send them in." A soft voice pitched.

Right now Chip was late for an interview, he has spoke with this Y/n woman on the phone but had no idea what she looked like, he quit selling insurance and came to work here.

Your company was top of the market in housing and investments "Her room is down the hall take a left if you see a crib you've gone to far." The woman said and blinked slowly. She was old and looked Luke she hated it here,

Chip zipped past the woman and went to the directions once he found the door he knocked softly and fixed his tie but to his surprise the door automatically opened "So Chip is it?" A woman cooed but the chair was very large and turned so you couldn't see the person.

"Yes ma'am, I called 2 days ago about-" "Chip, Chip I'm aware of your situation no need to explain yourself darling." The chair was still turned but soon a small toon cat jumped down down from the desk and rubbed on Chip, if there was one thing Chip noticed about the place was the color.

Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was white and ruby red, even the cat the cat was all white with a ruby red collar "So what can you do to provide for my company?" Chip fumbled with the papers in his hands and gulped "I can get the housing markets to sky rocket using three simple methods." He stated and placed the papers on her desk

Soon the chair slowly turned around and what Chip saw shocked him, for one you were a Chipmunk in a human sized rooms with human sized things and you were white- er Completely white and your eyes were crimson red "Explain. You've got 5 minutes." The goddess of a woman spoke in that voice he talked to on the phone.

He gulped and tried to keep blush from rising in his cheeks and he grabbed a pen from his pocket "Well uhm..The marketing at the moment is at a rate of 98.07 which is the highest it's been in a months span, with the new designing and old fashion art you could really make a ton more of money." He said with a small gulp at the end.

The one cracked a smile smirk with a hum leaving her throat "I like the way you think chip~" She said and leaned onto her desk "Your blush is such a pretty red."  She cooed and cupped the Chipmunks face "Well grab me a coffee and swing by again at 12 and if I approve you're hired pretty boy."

ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ

It's now been 8 months since Chip joined this business industry, but really he couldn't focus on a God danm thing with his godess of a boss walking around. He was promoted to being her assistant and he made sure to never miss a day because really you didn't ask for much.

You were very independent actually you always got work done and you never complained or left him to do it for you until one day while bringing you your coffer, Chip caught you doing something he'd never expect. You were crying..alot full blown sobbing actually he was concerned and came in unannounced "Chip I-" you tried to make an excuse but you were caught white handed.

He placed your coffee down and walked around your desk "I just have something in my eye.." you lie but then Chip pulled you into a hug a nice, warm comforting hug this was all you needed to breakdown in his arms "Shhh..It's okay y/n." He whispered as you clung to his jacket and sobbed "It's all too much Chip I can't do it anymore I need a break! But you're a person to and I can't dump ally work onto you while I go chill on yacht."

You were rambling, venting really and he just listened and heard you all out. All this crying really did make your eyes redder than usual and that one thing Chip loved about you the most. Your majestic red eyes he could stare at then for hours on end and never get bored, he wanted to put a pause to your rambling so he just lifted your chin up making you look at him

Then he pulled you into a kiss, a soft gentle kiss that you returned with passion "Sorry I uhm.." "No, no thank you Chip I needed that." You smiled and brought his lips to yours again you two stayed in the office for about 5 minutes just kissing eachother. Thank God no one could see due to the tint "Y/n I know I'm just your assistant but maybe we could escalate to where I'm your 'Personal, personal' assistant-"

You giggled and placed a finger on his lip to silence him "Yes Chip I'll go out with you." He smiles and you could feel his little tail wagging because it was moving his body with him "Hey Uh because we're dating now can I have another kiss?" He asked nervous you'd say no.

"Of course! Come here big boy." You stood up from your chair with opened arms and he snatched you in by the waist before bringing his lips to yours once more.

How did you get lucky with such man?

Would this escalate?

And if so how would you two cover it up?

Chip noticed your overthinking and sorta cradled you like a baby, rocking you side to side like some baby "Relax As long as you're with me you'll be okay." He cooed and hugged you softly.

This..Was more than enough :)

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚋𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚎!!

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎