Dale × GN!shy reader

GN ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ

●What a gentleman●

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

Dale was doing some shopping at a small convenient store that Chip had told him about he was only for ingredients for a cake So he pulled out the list and looked at it once more

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓔𝓰𝓰𝓼
𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓴
𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻
𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

He looked up and saw someone reaching for a box of cereal on the top shelf but struggled to do so probably because there was a sign that said 'ᗪO ᑎOT ᑕᒪIᗰᗷ' so he did what he thought was best and went over to help her "Excuse me do you need help?" He asks the person's ears flicked sensitively and they looked over there shoulder "Oh uhm yeah I guess.." they practically mumbled, he jumped up and grabbed the box of cereal for them "Here ya go!" He chimed with a smile "Thank you." But before Dale could ask any further questions the person was gone.

Oh. He just carried on with his shopping until he saw the person again they were grabbing a cart of eggs and went over to the milk section he hurried over only to see that the person was gone again "Aw nuts.." He mutters under his breath but while he was here he better grab the eggs and butter. He put them in the basket and went off to the milk section he saw the same person taking a picture of a cart of milk and texted it to someone they waited there for a good minutes before they put the milk back and grabbed a different brand, he rushed over to try and catch up to them but with the blink of an eye the person was again gone.

Now he was just wasting his energy but he really wanted to get to know this person for some reason but for now he just focused on his shopping again, grabbing a pack of sugar and flour once he headed to check out he saw that person again checking their items out in self check out he went over to self check out and quickly scanned all his items before grabbing his wallet to pay but the person was already bagging there belongings and getting ready to dissapear with the wind. Once the machine accepted his money it was already to late the person was up and out of the door walking away, Dale groaned before snatching his things and heading out the store he headed in a different direction of the person to get to his car he got all the groceries inside and glanced over to see them walking into an apartment not so far from the store,

This was perfect his buddy monty lived in that apartment but how would he be able to tell which one was there's well he'd have alot of knocking to do but first he should drop these ingredients off to chip so he did he started his car and drove off. A few hours later he came back to the apartments to look for the person he ran inside the complex and started on the first floor

ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ
ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ
ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ

A rabbit opened the door and saw Dale "Oh hello may I help you?" "Uh yeah I'm looking for a person about yea high, wearing a green shirt and jeans, hair about-" "Oh you must mean Y/n." Woah there name matches there beauty "They lives on the third floor but that's all I know." The rabbit said before closing the door, Dale hurried to the elevator and pressed 3 he waited for a few seconds before rushing to the first door in sight but before he could knock a man opened the door "Oh it's a rescue ranger!" He says "Yeah I'd sign an autograph but I'm kinda looking for someone by the name of Y/n." The man pointed to door. Dale thanked him and made his way to the door he knocked before hearing something on the other side but the unexpected happened "Speedy Gonzales?!" Dale said "Dale?"

"Papá,quién está en la puerta?" A voice spouted from the background, the smell of cake filled Dale's nose. He was shocked to see y/n wearing an apron with there hair up mixing a bowl of homemade icing "Y/n come, This is Dale and he was a rescue ranger!" Speedy says to the person who's face was red as a tomato to see him here. Dale waved and they waved back "Dale this is my beauty baby y/n they go by they/them pronouns." Speedy explains "Uh hi.." Dale says, now that he was here he was getting cold feet and was getting butterflies in his stomach just by standing here "You must be here for my birthday come inside I already got a few guest if you don't mind." Speedy rushes Dale into the house but there were more than a few people here this looked like a rave "Oi dale there you are!" A heavily accented voice said he turned and saw monty "Oh monty you're here to!" "Yeah of course I love my pal Speedy especially his kid they can cook better than Ramsey!"

Dale saw them and a few others cooking in the kitchen he blushed at the sight of them "Ooh Dale I see you've got your eye on y/n huh?" A more feminine voice says "Oh hey gadget!" Dale says looking at the girl walk in with zipper and a squad of kids "Hey zipper." Dale says waving at the two "Why are you staring at y/n like that?" Zipper points out "Me staring at y/n?! I'm not staring at y/n you're staring at y/n!" Dale semi yells sounding panicked "Go talk to her dude." Another voice says he turns and sees "Chip?" "Yeah why do you think I asked you to bring me stuff for a cake I couldn't let y/n do all the cooking." He says going to a table of treats setting his cake down.

Dale took advice from his friends and headed into the kitchen tapping y/n on the shoulder "Oh hello." They say softly "Uhm hi can I talk to you where there are less people it's kinda hard to hear!" Dale yells due to all the people talking and the music, they nod and takes him to there room "You uhm wanted to talk to me?" They say quietly "Uh yeah I wanted to talk to you at the store but you kept dissapearing so now that you're here can I get your number and go on a date with you!" He says in a panic waiting to be rejected "Of course." He opens his eyes to see them writing there number on the palm of his hand "Talk to me later and go enjoy yourself."

He blushed and stared at the number as they walked out of the room. Woah he just pulled a Gonzales.

𝚆𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜?! 𝙹𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝙲𝚄 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 (;_;)