Gadget × F!reader

♧road trip♧ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵈᵃˢᵒᵈᵃˡᵃᵈʸ

♧road trip♧
ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵈᵃˢᵒᵈᵃˡᵃᵈʸ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I inhaled the fresh sea tinted air while sighing and looking at my lover "Isn't this amazing gadget?" She kept her eyes on the road and nodded "Yeah this very nice." She says with a smile "Can we stop at that sea store I want more she'll necklaces." She chuckles and looks over at me for a moment "Don't you have enough?" She says referring to my many necklaces and bracelets. I hum and shake my head "No, I could have more."

She shakes her head and laughs "Okay." She pulls into the parking lot and stopping the car, I squeal and get out of the car "Let's go, let go!" I say while going to the door this store was cool because it had the human sized store and the rodent sized store for smaller animals like us,she gets out the car and follows me inside "Know your limits y/n." "It my money gadget." I say while rolling my eyes playfully. She sighs and follows me around as I grabbed necklace after necklace "Look this one has our initials on it!" I point at a couple frame with me and gadgets initials "Oh it's does." She grabs it and smiles "I'll take this for..educational purposes." "We graduated 5 years ago gadget." She blushes and holds onto it anyways "Let's grab a bite to eat while we're here."

We walked over to the food stand and examine our options "I think I'm gonna get nachos." I say to her while pointing at the item on the menus "How about we get a pizza and split it?" "Uhm, sure that sounds good." We walked up to the register and waited until a  mongoose popped up "Welcome to Shores and more, What could I get you ladies for today?" "Uhm can we get a-" "Oh my goodness! You're Gadget Hackwrench! I'm a huge fan can I have a picture?" The mongoose yells while pulling our her phone "Of course, I can definitely tell who your favorite character was." She says while grabbing the phone and Snapping a picture with the mongoose before handing it back.

"You're inventions were so cool! I actually took robotic science in honor of the plane!" "Well actually you would've had to take-" "You're hair is so pretty.. does it always look like that?" She completely cut me off and went up to touch gadgets hair "Uhm please don't touch it, it takes forever to put together."  The mongoose giggles and pulls her hand away "Sorry us mongoose aren't good listeners, very stubborn actually."She whispers to gadget who looks at me uncomfortably "That's good to know but uhm can you take our order we're in a rush." "We? Who are you with?" "Gadget!" I yell and point at Gadget who I was obviously with the whole time "Oh are you a personal guard or-" "I'm her fiance!"

The mongoose widened her eyes and looked at Gadget "You didn't marry chip?" Gadget shakes her head while sucking in a breath "But you two were so close in the show." "It's called acting what's your name...Jessica." Gadget says while looking at the name tag of the girl "But yeah I am gadgets fiance y/n nice to meet you." "Oh..congratulations." She mumbles and grabs an tablet to take our order "What do you want?" She asks sounding completely different than before "Yeah we'll take a large meat lovers pizza with marinara sauce." "Okay your totally will be 6.58 cash or card?" "Card." Gadget says confused on why she the girl sounded so...disgusted now.

I look at her and put the peices together before grabbing gadgets hand and whispering something in her ear "She's homophobic, and doesn't approve of us being together." I whisper to Gadget as ear twitched due to my whispering she hums and grabs my hand giving it a small squeeze before lifting it to her lips and leaving a small kiss on my knuckles I blushes and smiled but looked up and saw Jessica cringing as she walked over with our box of pizza "Can you not do that in public, there are children who don't need to be seeing that." She says while setting the pizza on the counter top "All I did was kiss her hand."

Jessica groans and aggressively typed something on the screen "Alright enjoy your pizza." She pushes the box towards us and gadget grabs it and glares at the mongoose who started talking and pointing at us with her co worker who gave us a look of disgust, we walked to check out and scanned my necklaces and the frame before going back outside and getting in the car "That was strange, we've never encountered a homophobic person here." I say while getting in the passenger seat of the car "Yeah I hope they fire her." "Gadget we don't wish those kinds of things on people." I scold and put my new necklace around my neck "I know but people like her piss me off." She starts the car and begans speeding out of the store I yelp and grab onto the handle on the ceiling "Gadget-" "Homophobic freak and she didn't even let you talk." She mutters and grips the steering wheel harder "Gadget!" I gulp and grab onto my seat belt with my spare hand "And she's such a two face like her entire attitude changed when she found out like if you're gonna insult us do it properly." "GADGET!" I yell she finally glances at me but doesn't slow down.

"Gadget Hackwrench pull over now!" I yell, she huffs and pulls onto the side of the sandy road "Here let me drive for a bit." I unbuckle my seatbelt and reach to open the door but she grabs my hand and looks down for a second "Gadget-" "I'm sorry y/n." She says "Gadget it's okay look at me, she made you upset and I can see why you did what you did but maybe it's best if we start to think before we act." I say while cupping her face and making her look at me. She smiles and grabs the hand that on her face we looked at eachother for a second before leaning in to kiss.

"You girls alright?"

We pull away and gadget rolls the window down to see a county sheriff "Yes sir all good just a bit of radio troubles." "Alright, you kids had me worried for a second thought your car broke down or something." "Nope just a small incident." He nods and looks behind him "Well you girls can go to the beach over there, it's better than right here." "We will thank you sir." He tips his hat and walks back to his truck.

I giggled and leaned over and finally kissed gadget "Come on let's go see the sea." I joke, she chuckles and nods "One more kiss please." I roll my eyes playfully and lean back in for another.

Best road trip ever!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐐𝐍𝐀 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧 𝐬𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝗼𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐭𝐠 𝐛𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~