Chip × F!Mother reader ᵖᵃʳᵗ 3

●Pails and wails●

●Pails and wails●

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ
I applied sunscreen onto Hercule's arm while he babbled and tried eating the sand on the beach "Mommy?" I hear lady ask "Yes lady?" "Why do we have to wear this stuff it smells funny." She complains "Do you wanna get sunburned?" "What's sun burned?" Russell asked "It's when you stay under the sun for too long and your skin becomes red and flaky it also hurts when people touch you." I exclaim while opening Hercule's hand so he can put the little clam down "Speaking of sunscreen Russell did you put some on?" "Uh yep!" "Are you sure? The skin under your fur is pretty sensitive." "Yes mommy I did it at home now can me and Lady go build a sand castle!"

"Hold on just a sec." A voice spouts from behind me, I look over my shoulder and see chip walking up to Lady "Lemme blow up your floaties." He says picking her up and blowing the floaties on her arms. She giggled as he did so then once he put her down she ran towards the water "Lady!" "Yes mom?" "Don't go far, Russell watch your sister!" "Okay!" He yells while putting his goggles on and running towards the ocean "Do you think they'll be okay? Lady hasn't been to the beach since she was 11 months.." I hyperventilate to chip who kisses my knuckles "Calm down honey I'm sure they'll be fine and if not we'll go get them." I nod and rest my head on his shoulder "No Hercule! Spit it out!" I spout while shoving my fingers into his mouth to take out whatever he shoved in there. He coughs when I took it out and went back to playing in the sand "Do you wanna set up his play pin so he doesn't roll down the hill?" Chip asked I nod, chip stands up and goes to the car so he can get the pin out of the trunk.

I sighed and tried looking out to Russell in Lady in the distance Russell was actually swimming while Lady played with the watery sand in the shore, I look at Hercule and see he was playing in the sand still Maybe this beach day was just what I needed.

ʳᵘˢˢᵉˡˡ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ
I swam around and looked under for more shells to give lady until I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me jump out from underwater but it was just a group of boys "Oh hello." I say "Hey dude is that your sister?" One asked me while pointing at lady "Yeah she took her floaties off because she said she doesn't wanna swim" "Well you wanna pull a prank on her, it'll be really funny." I look down and think about it then nod "What's the prank?" "We're gonna pretend to throw her in the water." The one with orange hair said "But isn't that-" "come on dude or are you lame?" I shook my head and followed them to my sister, she looked up and smiled at me "Hi Russell are these your friends if they are can we play- aAAhH!" She screamed as we all picked her up and took her to the deeper end of the water "Ready We're gonna throw her on three!" "What?!" "RUSSELL GET ME DOWN!" Lady yelled as she squirmed "Wait no! Don't throw her!" "One!" "RUSSELL NO!" "Two!" "RUSSELL!" "Thre-" but before the boys could throw her she was taken out of our grip we all looked back and saw chip holding lady as she shivered and cried in his arms "Come on Russell We're going home."

I glared at the boys and stuck my tounge out at them as I walked back to mom who was holding sleeping Hercule and the beach equipment "Oh my God! Lady are you okay!" She yelled and while dropping the equipment and running over to lady with Hercule in hand she handed Hercule's to chip as she took lady and hugged her tightly as she wailed and sobbed into her shoulder "come on let's go home."

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

The car ride home was silent other than lady's occasional sniffles and small whines "Russell when we get home go sit in the kitchen and wait for me please." You said, the thing that scared him was how calm you sounded "Yes ma'am." The ride home was only gonna take about 25 minutes and within those minutes lady has refused to sit, look or even touch Russell. He was her role model and she looked up to him more than chip but after what went down at the beach she felt betrayed and heart broken, once the car pulled into the drive way Russell felt a gut feeling that he wasn't gonna like what was waiting for him.

Once everyone and everything were out of the car Russell went to sit in the kitchen waiting for his mom while her and chip ran some bath water for lady and Hercule, he sighed and felt tears whell up in his eyes he didn't mean to scare lady like that but at the same time he did nothing to stop it so he was at blame he heard water running in the distance and his mom walked in with a look of shame on her face "Russell mind explaining what that behavior was at the beach." She says sternly "It was an accident mommy I didn't want to actually throw lady they did." "But you did nothing to stop it when she was screaming for you to help her!" Her voice slightly raised making the tears in Russell's eyes fall "Russell Mckenzie Davidson I am very disappointed in you." Her voice went back to it's normal tone.

He hated when she said that it hurt him more than punches "Your grounded, go to your room." She said while shooing him out of the kitchen, he got off the stool and shamefully walked to his room.
.
.
.
Once the pit black night sky filled the windows Russell laid sound asleep in his bed, but someone couldn't sleep not after what happened today it was lady she was sitting up in her bed hugging her Minnie mouse plush. She stood up and made her way to the hall way she walked on the creeky wooden floor but she stepped on a baby rattle causing her to fall with a light thud right in front of Hercule's room, she heard light whining after she opened his door to see him standing in his crib while holding the railing "Shhh Hercule, come on." She whispers while taking her baby brother out of  his crib she carried on to where she goes for when she can't sleep, but she walked right past her parents room and opened the door to Russell's room to see him sleeping in his race car bed she looked at Hercule and saw him asleep on her shoulder.

She climbed walked to the other side of the bed where Russell was facing and set Hercule down in between them before getting in bed with him and snuggling his pillow she looked at his tear stained face and frowned she was still upset about what happened today but she didn't think he'd be this upset about it she closed her eyes to go to sleep but she felt a hand wipe her tear away before it could fall "I'm sorry lady.." He whispered, lady smiled to herself and held his hand before slowly drifting off but she said the words that made Russell do the same

"I forgive you.."

𝙰𝚠𝚠𝚠𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎◐▽◑