Dale × F!Squirrel reader

♡V.I.P is not worth it♡

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ
I glared at Dale angrily as me, chip and him sat in the back of a truck full of cheese with our hands ziptied together "Wow This V.I.P room is incredible, I'm freaking out dude!" Chip said sarcastically before fake gasping "Is that Jessica Rabbit over there? I'm only asking because I'm zipptied in the back of a truck!" Chip said the last part angrily "This is what I get for running around with you wingnuts again.." I mumble "Me? This was Dale's doing!" Chip says pointing at Dale with his two hands, I roll my eyes and flick my ear in annoyance "Woah what's with the attitude man, we were about to get kicked out with you and y/n's plan and now thanks to my sweet improve we're going to see sweet pete." Dale explains as if this wasn't sketchy.

"Oh you're insane." Me and chip say in sync, Dale looks at us "Am I?" "Yes." "Of course." "Wᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ?" "Sɪ!" I pitch in our voice getting higher without realizing it "ɴᴏ!" "Wᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴜˢᵗ ʷᵃⁱᵗ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵃᵖ!" "ⁿᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃⁱᵈ!" "ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ!" "ᵒʰ ʷᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ!" I stare at the two as there voices progressively got higher "Hey hold on a second how adorable are we? Chemistry like this doesn't just happen this got reboot all over it!" "I said it once I'll say it again." I stand up and walk over to him getting in his face "You're insane." I say as his face blushes red "Sit back down y/n I don't want the only sane person here to get hurt." Chip says I sit down infront of the two feeling the truck come to a stop make me roll back slightly almost falling off the cheese until I feel a weight on my tail helping me from falling off I look and see Dale grabbing onto my tail the back door opens and that guy grabs us again "Let go of me you wanna be Italian stereotype!" I yell struggling in his grip he let chip and dale walk but I couldn't because I was to feisty.

Chip and dale began talking about how creepy the place was, while I squirmed in the guys hand "Dale a little help!" I grunt out Dale looks up and Jumps up grabbing my tail and yanking me out of his grasp "thanks.." I mumble as the guy leaves us infront of a door and a Viking opens the door "Who are you?" He says I flick my ears and shift uncomfortably "is he talking to us?" I whisper to chip and dale "I don't know he's got those polar express eyes." Chip says, as we whisper among each other Dale finally says "Are you talking to us?" "Obviously I said who are you." "Lemme squeeze through, yes but in fairness it look likes you're talking to that window." I say.

"No it actually looks like I'm looking right at you." "No it doesn't sweetie." I say "Look at my eyes, looking at your eyes." "Yeah.." I say while looking away, I turn back and see Dale climbing ontop of chip "Get your foot out of my mouth." Chip says muffled by Dale's foot. Dale successfully got onto chip's shoulders "Hey can you see me hi, we just wanna talk to sweet pete." The Viking allows us inside and I look around in discomfort I scoot next to Dale, who raises his eye brows at chip who rolls his eyes "So is this your secret bootlegging felicity!" Dale yells "What no this is Sweet Pete's legit business."

"This looks hellish." I mumble to chip "Watch your language Y/n!" Dale says, I roll my eyes and laugh it off.

This better be worth it I really hope that monty is here..

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵.(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧