Dale × F!sassy mother reader

♡perfect♡
ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶜ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵈᵈᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵃⁱˢʸˢᵃⁿᵗᵃᵐᵃʳⁱᵃ ʰᵉʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ʲᵉʷᵉˡ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵗᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵃˢⁱˡʸ ᵃˡˢᵒ ʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸ/ⁿ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳˡʸ ᵇᵒⁿᵈ

ʲᵉʷᵉˡ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I sat at home while reading a book silently until my phone buzzed, I grabbed it and picked up "Hello?" I say "Girl you will NOT believe what I just found." Y/n says on the other end "What is it what'd you find?" "I found a bra that isn't mine hanging in my boyfriend's bathroom!" I giggle nervously and shake my head "Look at the bra size tag y/n." I say with a laugh, it goes silent for a bit until she gasps "Oh..girl this is mine."She laughs on the other end "Yeah you've called me 7 different times this week to tell me that you found a bra and then you realize it's yours."

She laughs sheepishly on the other end "Yeah I know sorry but I'm just preparing for a day that it actually isn't mine." "Y/n look at your boyfriend." "Why?" "Just go look at him." I hear shuffling on the other end before hearing Dale's muffled voice "Okay what now? Do I look for fleas or something?" "No take a good look at him, does he look like one to cheat on you?" "Are you calling my boyfriend ugly?" "What?! No never I'm just saying Dale is to pure and clingy to even think about cheating on you." I explain

"I don't know girl he's been a little distant lately.." She trails off "Well you have been getting mad at him for no reason y'know the forgetting the bra is mine thing." "Oh that makes sense." "Anyways how have you been? Other than yelling at Dale for forgetting your own mistakes?" "I've been good actually I got my hair and nails done yesterday I'm getting ready for gadget and zippers anniversary party." "Aw that's so sweet but I have a doctor's appointments that day so I told her I can't go." "Aw that's tough."

I toned out whatever else she was saying and looked at the pages in my book for a few minutes until she asked if I wanted to come over "Sure I gotta make sure y'all aren't killing my nephew." I joke "Girl bye." She says with a laugh before hanging up.
.
.
.
Once I made it to the door before I could even knock it swung open "Auntie jewel!" "Aw, Donald hi!" I say while pulling him into a hug "My mommy told me you were coming over." "Did she? Where is your mommy?" "In the kitchen making spaghetti." He points. He steps aside and let's me walk I'm "Oh hey jewel." "Hi Dale y/n cooking again?" "Yep, call the fire department we're all gonna die!" He whispers yells in a joking tone, I laugh a bit and set my stuff down while walking into the kitchen "Hey sis." "Hey girly, my bad I ain't hear you come in." She says while taking out her airpods "it's fine, whatcha making?" "Cereal." She says sarcastically while adding some chopped tomatoes to the pasta mix. I roll my eyes playfully and look at the wall "Hey did you take that old picture down of you and Donald and..you know who." "Of course I did, Donald just came back from his house." "Well what'd you do with it because that's like a baby picture of Donald and I know you don't wanna get rid of that."

She puts the lid on the pot and let's it simmer for a bit "I'm actually getting his dad edited out so it'll just be me and him than I'll put it back up." I nod and look around "Aw is that a pig themed sugar holder?" I ask, she nods "Yeah Donald made it at school for Mother's day." I awe at it for a second before noticing the steam from the pot become rapid "You should probably cut the eye off." "Oh right." She cuts the stove eye off and   turns the oven off "Did you make garlic bread?" She nods "You're focusing on everything but what we were talking about." She jokes "yeah I get I have the mind of a a child."

She grabs her oven Mits and takes the garlic bread out the oven "Dinners ready, Donald go wash your hands you've been playing with those gerbils!" She yells "Yes ma'am!" Donald comes running back inside from outside and heads to the bathroom to wash his hands "Wanna stay for dinner?" "Yes girl you know I love your cooking." I head over the the table and sit down as Donald comes running to sit next to me "Auntie I have something to tell you!" "Oh really? What is it?" "My dad said that he's gonna sign some papers so that I'll be able to live with him for a long time like I do with mommy!" Y/n froze in the kitchen and dropped the plate she was holding causing it to shatter on the tile floor "Y/n are you okay?" Dale asked walking up to her "Mommy is everything okay..?" Donald asks

She shook her head and speed walked out of the kitchen and down the hall, I immediately knew why "Dale go talk to her I have to explain something to Donald." He nods and goes after y/n "Hey Donald listen uhm I know that it seems exciting that your dad wants to gain full custody of you and everything but I need to explain why you shouldn't be.."  ⚠️!trigger warning for some viewers who may find these topics sensitive domestic violence, usage of drugs, gun violence, foster care!⚠️  I say while taking his hand as he looked up at me with a puzzled look "So you know how your mom and dad aren't married and why your dad can't go near your mom?" He shook his head "Well your mom has a restraining order against your dad Beacuse he was not a Good man to her at all." "But my daddy is nice to my step mom." "I understand but that's because he had to go to jail to learn to be nice." "My daddy went to jail?" I nod "When you were just a baby. Your dad went to jail for alot of bad stuff." "Like what?" "Well he had 'medicines' that he wasn't supposed to have and because he took that 'medicine' he would scream and break stuff and try to hurt you and your mommy." His face became shocked and his ears dropped to the side of his head "Did mommy fight back?" "She tried, but he was bigger than her and stronger to but your mommy was smarter than he was and installed cameras around to video and record every thing that was done and said I'm that very house.

He shook Slightly as we both flinched when we heard y/n screaming and crying while yelling something "Is my mommy sad that my dad is trying to take me away?" "You're mommy isn't sad, she's devastated because she's already lost you once." "For real?" "Yeah remember when all those cops and werid woman in black clothing came to your house and took you and your daddy away?" "Yeah it was scary, I had to stay in a strangers house." "Well that's a system called foster care." "What's foster care?" "It's whenever kids that have bad parents or no parents have to stay in a system and stay in random peoples houses until they're adopted."

"They trade kids around like toys?" I nod "And that's not it when your mommy did get you back, your daddy was mad that she got to keep you all to herself so he called 911 on your mom to." "Is that when my mom got shot in her arm?" "No that was before." I sat there qnd explained everything that his dad did and why he shouldn't be happy that he wants to keep him "So my dad wants to keep me just because he doesn't want my mom to have me?" I nod⚠️!end of the warning! ⚠️ he looked down and got out of his chair "I'm gonna go talk to mommy." "Okay I'll be in here."

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I cried in Dale's arms and shook as he rubbed my back "He's trying to take my baby boy away..He's always been after him and not me!" I cry as Dale rocked me back and forth like I was a baby "Mommy..?" I look at the door way and see Donald standing there with a tear stained face "Oh Donald are you okay?" I sit up and wipe my tears away so I could comfort Jim "No..I don't wanna be taken away..." He broke down and leaned into my arms "I know baby..I Don't want you to be taken either." I say while holding back my own tears "Well due to your dad's past experiences I don't think he'll actually be able to take full custody of you." Dale says trying to lighten the mood "Yeah but I Don't exactly have the cleanest record either." "But it's better than his plus you got me and jewel as your defense so once the court date comes you'll definitely be able to win." Dale smiles and pulls both of us into a side hug.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder as Donald squeezed in between the two of us and sighed as his calmed down, we stayed like this for a while until I heard the click and saw the flash of a camera I open my eyes and see jewel standing at the door way "How does it look?" Donald asks. She smiles and flips the phone towards us,

                        "Perfect.."

𝐒𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝗺 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐊 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐝(o゜▽゜)o☆

Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers x reader °Oneshots°On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara