Sweet pete × F! shy reader

●Cold feet equals no meat●ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ʷᵃˢ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵍˡⁱᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᵃᶜᵉ1783

ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ʷᵃˢ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵍˡⁱᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᵃᶜᵉ1783

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I blushed and glanced up at my boss while adding the finishing touches to my drawing "Y/n?" I flinch and hold my notebook to my chest "Yes Mr.jimmy?" I straighten myself up and look up at the polarbear "No need for the Mister y/n I told you it's just Jimmy." I nod and giggle sheepishly "Hey whatcha got there?" He reaches for my notebook and I hold it away and think if an excuse "M-my uh..My menstrual cycle!" Really y/n?! Your menstrual cycle?!?!? Are you nuts?!?! "Weird but I just wanted to see how your day was." He says while walking out of my office, I inhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding and coughed a bit for holding it for to long "You alright there y/n?" A voice spouts from my door. I coughed harder and tried catching my breath as my face blushed red seeing my boss standing at my door way "Woah, Woah don't go dying on me now you're one of my best employees!" I finally catch my breath and fidget in my spot as he kept his hand on my back even after patting it "So whatcha been doing eh? Enjoying the view huh?" Oh no! Did he catch me staring?! God my life is over!! "You don't like scenery? That's fine the out doors isn't for everyone." I finally see he's talking about the newly installed windows in the office "Oh uhm no I like the outdoors it's just I'm used to being out there on my own." "Well that ain't safe, maybe I'll start walking you to your car or something, I gotta keep the best in best shape." He Pat's my back a few times and walks for the door "Also my hair's a darker shade of red." He winks and walks out.

I was confused on what he was talking about until I saw that he had saw that I was drawing him, I blush and hide my face away while squealing uncontrollably.
.
.
.
I sat in the breaker room waiting for my coffee cup to fill up "Hey y/n mind passing me the sugar?" I hear a voice say from behind me "Yes Mr.pete." I grab the sugar and turn only to bump into his chest "Sorry, it's a bad habit." He backs away a bit as my face flushed red with blush "It's fine uhm..here's the sugar." He grabs it and smirks "Thanks I always get the sweetest from the sweetest." I squeal and cover my face like a middle school fan girl until I felt a hot liquid pool under my hands I look and see my coffee cup is overflowing "Ah! Shit- I mean ugh!" I groan and go to find some cleaning supplies.

Once I was done cleaning my mess I looked around for the coffee creamer "Ugh where is it..?" I mutter and look in the fridge "Ew who'd lunch, it stinks." I cover my nose and close the fridge. I sigh and talk my cup while heading to the bosses office "Excuse me Mr.pete-" "Just sweet pete y/n." "Yeah uhm, the breaker room is out of creamer and I was wondering if I could use a bit of yours "Sure thing come in here and get it." I walk in and set my cup down as he reaches under his desk and grabs a pack of coffee creamer "You use just one right?" "Yeah how'd you know.." I mumble softly "I got eyes everywhere y/n this is my company." I giggle nervously and gulp while mixing the creamer into the coffee "Take a seat actually I wanna talk to you." I sat down and swirled my cup around a hit since I didn't have a spoon "So what's up y/n? What's on your mind?" "Nothing sir..why do you ask?" "It's just your so uptight and professional with me but with others your a bit less tense "Well uhm, I just think that because we're in a work space that you wanted to keep things professional." "Me? Professional? Do you see the way I act." He jokes, I giggle and take a sip of my coffee "So you want me to be less professional around you?" "Yep." I look down and smile at him "Okay peter." "Aye, watch the full name y/n I have my limits."I laugh and nod "Yes si- I mean pete." "Atta girl, you're off to finish your break unless you wanna stick in here with me." "Do you mind if I stay?" "Not at all."

We talked for majority of my break until I finally got hungry "I'm gonna go and get lunch before my break is over." I say while getting up to leave "Hold on sweet cheeks, sit back down I got something for ya." I sit back downa and blush slightly at the nickname "What are you craving right now?" He asks "Uhm a turkey sandwich would be nice." "Lucy! Go make me a turkey sandwich will ya doll?" He yells "Isn't Lucy the person who makes copies?" I ask "Yep but she's also my personal chef." "She must make some good money than." "You'd be surprised." Lucy interrupts by placing down your sandwich.

Woah that was fast, and this looks amazing! I thank her and look at the sandwich than back at sweet pete "What are ya waiting for me to tell ya to eat?" "No its just do I have to pay you back or?" "Pay me back? No you pay me enough just by clocking in every morning." I giggle nervously and pick up the sandwich and take a bite "Oh my, this is actually really good." "Yeah I know she's a mother of 7 so she knows her way around simple foods like this." "Oh my gosh, 7 kids? I could never." "That's what she said until she met her husband." I laugh and eat my sandwich while glancing at the clock every now and then "Calm down y/n if your not done when your lunch break is over you can finsih it and I'll cut you a bit of slack and not say your late."

I smile and thank him as I continued to eat, blush crept onto my face as I finished the sandwich he bought me lunch, gave me creamer and even let me stay in his office for a bit I really wanted to tell him how I feel but right now would be to awkward so maybe some other day, I pulled put my phone and scrolled through Instagram for a few minutes "You have Instagram? Can I @ you?" He asks "Uhm yes but don't go to-" He finished typing in my user name and his face turned red as his eyes widened "My main page.."I blush and look away as well "Wow, you're not the innocent quiet girl I thought you were y/n." "Yeah I go out in my spare time." I explain with a nervously giggle.

We sat in silence as his eyes never left my photos it felt embarrassing that my hot boss was looking at all my bikini photos "I should probably get back to work." I say sheepishly "Uh yeah me to." He says with a dry chuckle. He puts his phone down and watches me walk out the room, I blushed madly and rush back to my office "I hope he isn't body shaming me, god my life is over!" I groan and close my office door behind me. I started hyperventilating as thought after thought flew into my head "Well he's seen that much and this much of me already so I think I should tell him how I feel." I open my door and yelp seeing my boss outside my door about to knock "Hey.." "Hi.." we stood in awkward silence for a moment and step aside so he could walk in "Look I have to tell you something." We say in sync "Okay you first." We say again "No seriously go!" We yell "Okay both at the same time okay? 1..2..3." I took a deep breath "I like you!" I gasped and so did he "Oh I'm so glad you feel the same way I've been trying to tell you for months!" He says "Me to!" I say.

"So does this make us a couple?" "I guess so, I'm just so glad that I finally stepped up because just like my mother told me." "Cold feet equals no meat." We say in sync, we went silent and stared at eachother before laughing. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist "I love you you big goof ball.." I mumble while smiling.

𝔸𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥?? 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪X﹏X