Sweet Pete×Mother!Reader

☆GO MILANA☆

third person pov

You and peter sat in the stands of your daughter's track meet, it was her first meet after going to all the practices and she was sitting in between you and her father. "Mom I don't know if I can do this." You said nervously while she tied her spikes "You got this sweetie, but if that girl from the Rabbit's Foot team pushes you again mommy will let all hell break loose and send-"

"What your mother means Milana is That you'll do amazing." Peter placed a hand over your mouth and talked to Milana you all looked up when a booming voice from the speaker spoke "We need all Primary girls 200 runners on the field, all Primary girls 200 runners on the field."  Milana whimpered and looked your way "Hey sweetie it's okay, now go out there and kick some a-" "Milana go your coach is waving you down." Peter glared at you and shooed Milana away.

Milana ran across the track and onto the field, her coach lead her to the 200 mark with a large group of other girls. Milana was in the second heat and would be running after the girls on the track went, you scurried towards the fence-line on the bleachers before they crowded with other toons and parents. You heard a loud voice speak "On your marks." All the girls that were on the track got into their blocks and into down position.

"Set." All the girls prepared to run by lifting there rear into the air then a loud 'POP' was heard all the girls took off out of there blocks and sprided the curve, the sound of parents cheering and whistling for their children filled your ears until the girls made it to the 100 mark. A rabbit toon girl with a Lucky Rabbit's foot jersey was in the 4th lane and in 1st place.

All the cheering got louder and the crowd got wilder until last minute a turtle toon girl in a L.A No Stars jersey passed her up and crossed the finish line 2 seconds before she could.  The rabbit groaned and started screaming a stream of insults at the turtle who got a metal placed on her as the rest of the girls crossed the finish line. You knew the rabbit toons parents, she was Jessica and Roger Rabbit's daughter her name was Tinker or something like that.

You looked back over to the 200 mark and saw the next group of girls get into their lanes, you saw Milana get into lane 8 she was on the Raging Panthers Team so her jersey was black and had a large roaring black panther on the back with glow in the dark green eyes. Before the man even spoke the mother in you went crazy and you started cheering and screaming for Milana.

"On your marks." That same booming voice spoke while all the girls got down into their blocks. "Set." All the girls repeated the first heats preparation and lifted their rears in the air, That same loud 'Pop' was heard and all you saw was Milana take off, running the curve full speed while the other girls attempted to catch up. You and peter had no idea Milana was this fast-

"GO MILANA, GO MILANA THAT'S MY BABY IN THE BLACK Y'ALL WATCH THAT!" you screamed. Peter made his way down and began to cheer with you, you were pretty sure you and him were the loudest in the stands "GO PRINCESS, BEAT THEIR ASS PRINCESS!" Peter shouted. You looked his way and raised a brow with a playful smirk "What happened to no cursing huh Peter?" You got close to him and his cheeks glowed a slight pink, you glanced back on the track and saw Milana cross the finish line.

You began to cheer for Milana again as they gave her a metal and lead her off the track, she was all sweaty and trying to catchher breath "Did you see me mommy? I won!" She said and leaned on you. Her damp little body pressing against yours "We did sweetie and we are so proud of you." You reached down and picked her up "Oof- You're getting way to big for this."

She laid her head on your shoulder "When's your next race sweetie?" "After the boys are  done." You smiled and moved some hair from her sticky forehead "We're not going anywhere." She smiled and reached over and grabbed Peter by the collar of his shirt, bringing him into the family hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist but snuggled into Milana as she giggled,

"MILANA GET DOWN ON THE FIELD YOU GOTTA WARM UP!" Her coach called out, she wriggled out of your grip and shrugged "Duty calls mommy!" She skipped down as she was no longer nervous. You leaned on Peter and smiled as he held you close. You and him were so proud of her so you did what you did best,

Go Milana, Go!

Omg hey- I'm alive and posting?? Whaaa? Anyways hope you enjoyed the story and feel free to start requesting again! kay BYYYEEEE :>