Chip × F!Daughter reader

ᵒᵇᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ʲᵃᶜᵏⁱᵉᶜˡⁱᶠᶠᵒʳᵈ6

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I ran to my dad's room holding a bed time story in hand while giggling, tonight he promised to read me a bed time story so I brought my favorite one and scurried to his room.

I open the door and see my mom and dad sitting in bed together while watching TV "Daddy! Daddy I got my bedtime story!" I chirped happily, he looked over at me and smiled softly. His eyes full of sleepiness "Really?" He yawned "I don't know princess, can I read it to-" "I'm going to tiana's house. Daddy you promised.." I slouched and began frowning as my eyes began to water, my mom Pat's his shoulder and points at me. Seeing I was on the verge of tears "Okay fine. Come here princess." "YAY!" I quickly wiped my tears away and hopes in bed with him.

"I wanna read the sea shell and the star fish." I say while sitting in between my mom and dad while opening the first page of the book "How bout I tell you a story instead." "No thank you." I point at the first line "It's about me and mommy." "I'm listening." I close the book and look up at the two. Him and mom take a look at eachother and smile "Well It all started when your mom applied to the show during the 3rd season." "To boring, tell me about the adventures!" I interrupted and smiled big at my dad "Okay then well there was this one time when I had to fight pirates and a squid." (Season 1 episode 1) I felt my tiny tail wag and my heart pounded in my chest "Did you get hurt?!" "No It was-" "Good your turn" I say while turning to my mom "Oh Me and gadget helped your father and dale escape there death from Fat Cat." "YOU ALMOST DIED!" I yell to my dad who chuckled "No sweetie, I just would've gotten seriously injured the set was pretty high up."  "Woah! What was it like behind the set!" "It was awesome, grandma was a camera man." Mom said to me.

"NO WAY!" I yell and look at both parents who nod "And you wanna know how your father used to talk?" Mom whispered to me, I shook my head "Get him mad." I look up at dad and slap him across his face "ᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ! ʸ/ⁿ!" He squeaked out in a high pitched voice. I began laughing and fell over due to laughter "Now I know why you never get mad at me." I laughed and tried catching my breath while dad glared at mom while rubbing his cheek "What she had to find out one way?" Mom said in a "I told you so' voice "Oh you just wait until she goes to bed..." Dad muttered to mom who just rolled her eyes playfully in response.

"Tell me more funny stuff about daddy!" I said to mom while pulling in her night gown, she pretended to think and then looked down at me "He had to pretend to like auntie gadget." I snort in an attempt to not laugh as daddy glared at me, but his glare only made it funnier so I burst into laughter once more "Why are you telling her all this embarrassing stuff?" Dad whispered to mom "So she can laugh herself to sleep, she did it all the time when she was a baby." "What's some more funny stuff about daddy!" "He still never wore any pants." I began laughing even harder again while thrashing around in the bed "Daddy whyd you never wear pants!?" I laughed while sitting up "For the record I still don't wear pants and I've never once wore pants." "That's icky!" I laughed and fell over again.

Dad crossed his arms and kept glaring at mom "One more...thing about dad." I was cut off mid sentence with a yawn "He used to get jealous because Dale would flirt with me on set." Mom said, I let out a weak laugh and began yawning even more "More.." I say while rubbing my eyes "He uhm..He didn't like nuts?" Mom said but it sounded more the a question "He still doesn't like nuts and I'm allergic.." I say with a small yawn while resting my head on my dad's lap "Daddy, now can you read my bedtime story." I reach over and grab my Sea shell and the starfish book.

He smiled at me and grabbed the book "Sure sweetie." Mom scooted closer to him and leaned her head on his shoulder as daddy opened the book I placed my thumb in my mouth even though I have all my big girl teeth, it was just a nice habit "There once sat a shell, a shell along shore but not just any shell a sea shell by the sea shore." Dad read. I blinked slowly and struggled to keep my eyes open as he flipped the page "Under sea there's a star, or maybe a fish but it's a sea star so don't make a wish." I yawned and used my spare hand to grab mommy's hand "The shell and the star sat motionless in there spot not a peep out of either not even a 'pop'." I felt my eyes begin to close but I kept them open forcefully wanting to finish the book "But one day, some how, some way the star are it on shore and there it sat along the shell by the shore." I closed my eyes as my thumb slowly fell out of my mouth.

Dad looked down at my snoring figure and smiled with mom "Look at her.." "Yeah..we made her." Mom said with a smile "Yep, she's perfect." Dad picked me up  eing careful not to wake up and walked me to my room as mom followed, he placed me in bed and kissed my forehead "Good night my little love bug." Mom said over dad's shoulder while caressing my cheek.

They walked out the room closing the door gently making sure not a squeak wakes me up, but little did they know I was up and smiled to myself and then fell asleep.

𝚊𝚠𝚠𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝙺𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎(*^ワ^*)