Chip × F!toon guitarist reader

◇What a woman◇ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡʸʳᵒˢᵉⁱⁿᵍⁱᵗˢ ᵇᵃˢⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʲᵉˢˢⁱᶜᵃ ʳᵃᵇᵇⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵒᵍᵉʳ ʳᵒᵇᵇⁱᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ

◇What a woman◇
ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡʸʳᵒˢᵉⁱⁿᵍ
ⁱᵗˢ ᵇᵃˢⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʲᵉˢˢⁱᶜᵃ ʳᵃᵇᵇⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵒᵍᵉʳ ʳᵒᵇᵇⁱᵗ'ˢ ʳᵉˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢʰⁱᵖ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ
I sat in my room while tying my hair up and humming a song "Mrs.Y/n you have a visitor." I look over my shoulder "Let them in." She opens the door a bit wider and chip walks I'm with some chipmunk sized flowers "Hey beautiful." "Aw chippy, you actually came." I pick him up and kiss his cheek "Yep I wouldn't miss this for the world." Today I had a huge concert and I asked chip to stay backstage and wait for me.

"Wow you look amazing."

I smile and giggle nervously, he stares in awe and stares at me for a while "Mrs.Y/n you have 15 minutes till stage time."

I stand and brush off my skirt "Well wish me luck chippy." I scratch under his chin as he Pat's his foot against the floor like a dog while smiling I giggle and grab my instrument while walking out.
.
.
.
ᶜʰⁱᵖ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

I sat backstage and watch y/n play with a few of her band mates playing other instruments behind her "Chip?" I turn my head and smile "Roger rabbit hey." I say while waving "What are you doing backstage?" "I'm watching the woman of my dreams." I respond while looking at y/n again "Who? Y/n?" I nod and sigh with a smile "Oh I know y/n, she was at my wedding!" I tilt my head "she was at your wedding?" Roger nods "Yep, she's Jessica's youngest cousin speaking of Jessica she wants me to watch her from back here."

"That's what y/n wanted me to do!" I laugh, we talked for a while even though I kept my gaze on y/n "Wow you sure do love her huh?" I nod "She's everything you could want in a woman." "I feel that way with jessica." I chuckle and watch y/n as she did a few stunt tricks "Well I'm gonna go look for a snack you coming?" I shake my head and say goodbye while watching her again. Wow..what a woman.

I stared and blink as she bowed and the crowd went wild "Thank you everyone and in honor of the most asked question on my Instagram, I'd like you all to meet my one and only husband!" Y/n says into the mic she looks over her shoulder and at me and motions me to come out. So I got up from where I was sitting and walked out and hopped onto her hand I heard a few gasps and awes from the crowd "As most of you know This is chip and for those who don't know he was a rescue ranger." She introduces.

I wave and earn a few mutters from the crowd who recognized me and a few 'that's cool' from people who don't know "And a fun fact that you'll all learn today is that.." She stepped to the side and Jessica came onto stage as a few claps and whistles came from the crowd "This is my older cousin Jessica Rabbit." A few gasps and Ooh's were heard from the crowd. Well it makes sense that explains y/n figure.

Y/n hands Jessica the mic and runs off stage.

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ
I covered chip in a few kisses before snuggling into his face "Thank you chip, I was so nervous!" "Nervous? You seemed like you didn't know the definition of nervous!" He jokes as I giggle "Yeah but I was on the verge of throwing up while singing I'm surprised I didn't have a voice crack or anything."

I go back to my room and set everything down "Let's head home, I'll cook one of your favorites~" I say while petting under chip's chin again.

We headed out to the car and I got in the driver seat "Y/n I have a question." "Yes chip." I respond while starting the car "You have millions of men and woman who are interested in you but yet you chose me. Why?" "Because you love me for me and not because I'm rich and have a good body, you're actually respectful and don't send fan mail to me demanding  that I  send you back a pair of my panties." "Ew!!? People ask you to do that?" I nod and cringe as well "Yep people will do anything to get what they want and I wanted to show that I had a husband to the people so that they could stop saying I can treat you better than your man."

He shrugs and smiles at me "Plus I love it when you look at me like that." "Like what?" "Like that, that face just screams what a woman. Meaning you see me as some goddess." He chuckles nervously and looks away "No chip it's fine, I really like it." He looks back and stares for a bit "There it is again!" I glance at him then back at the road "You do it more than you think."

I focus on the road while giggling like a middle school girl "Let's play I spy!" I beam, as we stopped at a red light "Alright you go first." He says while looking up at me I look around and hum "I spy with my little eye something..small and starts with a C." I say while biting my lip qnd holding back my giggles. He pretends to think and looks up at me "Is it..me?" "Nope, it's the little car on my right." I say while holding in my laugh "There is no tiny car next to....Oh!" He turns red and crossing his arms while blushing "You did not!" I finally broke down laughing and began driving as the light turned green.

"Alright your turn." I say "I spy with my little eye something big and starts with a B." He says I look around and see a billboard "Is it that billboard?" "Nope." I look around more than it finally hits me "Wow chip!" I say with a laugh "What I'm just doing what you did, you mad a joke about-" "I know what my joke was about but you went there!" I say while laughing "And you went there!" We laughs with eachother while I pulled into the drive way.

I stopped the car and got out, as chip jumped out with me "Now let's go inside and play patty cake." I say while walking into the house and winking at him.

He did the face again and I know it was screaming, Wow what a woman..

ʰᵃʰᵃ ⁱ ˢⁿᵘᶜᵏ ᵃ ᶠᵉʷ ᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ʲᵒᵏᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵖᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ⁱᵐᵐᵉᵈⁱᵃᵗᵉˡʸ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗ ⁱ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ(´;д;')