Sweet Pete × F!reader

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ⁿᵒʳᵃ-ᵗʰᵉ-ᵇʳⁱᵈᵉ-ᶠᵃⁿ

A child!.. No●
ʰᵃʰᵃ ᵃ ᵛⁱⁿᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵇᵒᵈʸ?? ᵒᵏᵃʸ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈ
⚠️ʰᵉᵃᵛʸ ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵖʳⁱᵃᵗᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈⁱⁿᵍˢ⚠️
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I sat in the bathroom waiting for the blood to stop running g out of my body while crying, I had just had another miscarriage for the 5th time this year and Peter was at work he had no way of knowing but I don't have to heart to tell him I was pregnant in the first place usually I'd show small symptoms, get a test find out and try to surprise him once my stomach gets bigger but I can never make it past the 3rd month without a miscarriage.

I sniffled and took my phone from off of the counter and dialed the only woman who knows when I'm pregnant, my mother of course

Ring

Ring

Rin

"Hello?" I tried my best to keep it together but she could tell I was crying "Sweetie what's the matter?! Are you okay?" "No mom, I'm not okay..it happened again." She went silent for a moment but I could tell she was talking to dad because I heard his deep voice "Me and your father are on our way sweetie stay where you are." "I don't have much of a choice the bleeding is to heavy.." I tried to keep it together but then I heard tye front door unlock "I'll see you when you get here mom." I say quickly before hanging up and grabbing as many tissues as I could to wipe my eyes.

"Y/n! I'm home!" "I'm in the bathroom!" I yelled trying to sound like my cheerful self, I heard his footsteps then the door opened "Hey sweetheart- WOAH that's alot of blood!" "Yep it's that time of the month." I say trying to make it seem like I wasn't crying "Wasn't our last period like 2 months ago?" Fuck..I forgot he marked down my calendar whenever I forget "Uh..I'm late." "Or you were pregnant." "What no, I wasn't pregnant." "Don't lie to me y/n, if you weren't pregnant what is this?" He reached into the drawer and pulled out my recent pregnancy test, my face went pale and I can tell he noticed "Y/n. Did you try to give yourself an abortion?" "What!? No baby never-" "then why'd I find these in your purse?" He threw a pill bottle at me that had the word 'Abortion' in bold letters.

"Those aren't mi-" "Y/n stop fucking lying to me!" He snapped "If you didn't want kid why didn't you tell me!?" "I do want kids! Stop yelling at me-" I felt tears whell up in my eyes as he got closer "Lie to me one more time y/n I swear-"

𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐

He glared and went to go open the door while slamming the bathroom door on his way out, I've never seen him so angry I was actually scared but I know he'd never put his hands on me "Peter, how nice to see you again dear. Where's y/n?" "In the bathroom." "Okay thank you." I heard my mom's voice and my dad's heavy footsteps the bathroom door opened and my parents stepped into the bathroom and kept there distance luckily the bathroom was pretty big "Aw y/n, you look miserable." "I know, I'm not looking my best right now.." "I brought some heavy-duty pads so you can get up." "Thanks mom." "No problem dear we'll be in the living room." My mom and dad walked out but I noticed my dad took the abortion pills.