Chip × GN!mouse reader

Gn means gender neutral◇●Everyone say Cheese●

●Everyone say Cheese●

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I walked down the street looking for my uncle's apartment complex "Okay 7803 cheeselane.." I mutter while looking down at my phone, I ended up bumping into someone and I hear a small splash meaning they had a drink on them "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I say while checking to see if I have anything to help clean the mess with "It's fine, it's fine." The person says I look up and gasp "Oh my goodness, you're chip!" I yell while covering my mouth "Yes uhm do I know you?" "It's me Y/n! From my uncle Monterey Jack." I say while tilting my hat to the side to look more recognizable "Oh my God, You are y/n! Woah you look so different I couldn't recognize you." He says while laughing "Yeah it's so good to see you again, I'm on my way to my uncle's place wanna join?" "Oh I'm just leaving from there you want me to walk you to the door?" He asks.

I nod and place my phone in my pocket while grabbing his hand and following him to my uncle's house "So how have you been y/n? Long time no see eh?" He says "I guess it's been a bit." "A bit? Y/n I haven't seen you in 5 years now." I laugh nervously and rub the back of my neck "You may not see me for another 5 years because I'm moving the San Francisco." I say "You're moving? How come?" Chip asks while walking me to the elevator "Well I got offered a very high ranked promotion at my job which means I have to work in a higher business level than my co workers." "Wow that sounds awesome." He congratulations me and walks me to my uncle's door "Well here we are." "Thanks chip, oh can I have your number I didn't get it the last time we spoke." "You mean when you and dale had that argument and you left and we didn't see you since?" I laugh and nod "Yeah but believe it or not I still talk to dale." I say while taking the key from under my uncle's mat and unlocking the door "Really? Wow." He says with a small hint of sarcasm "Yeah but uhm here." I grab his phone and type I'm my number "Call me when you need me." I say while walking in and closing the door before he could say anything.
.
. TIME SKIP
.
ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

Chip and dale were having a hang out night with ugly sonic while watching a movie "This movie is garbage." Ugly sonic says while grabbing another hand full of popcorn "Eh it's okay." Dale says while grabbing his now empty bowl to go refill it "I'll be back guys, gonna get more popcorn." Dale says while walking out of the room, chip had mistakenly left his phone on the counter and had an incoming call from someone with the name of

'𝘔𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘰♡'

With a picture of you on the profile, Dale gasped and grabbed chip's phone while running back to the living room "You have a crush on y/n!?" Dale yells while waving chip's phone in the air to show that you were calling "What?!no give me that!" Chip defends while trying to grab his phone with a blushed face "But Y/n said they're not dating anyone therefore you have a crush on them!" Dale yells while keeping chip's phone out of reach "Dale give it!" Chip says angrily trying to hide the embarrassment in his voice "Admit that you like them and then I'll give it back!" Dale says. Chip sighs and backs away before mumbling something "What's that? I can't hear you." Dale says "I like...." Chip mumbles again while looking away "Still can't hear you~" "I LIKE Y/N OKAY?" He yells while looking up his eyes widened seeing that dale had picked up the phone and you heard everything that Chip just said "You hear that y/n? Chippy likes you~" Dale teases, chip snatches his phone with blush spread across his face "I- uh y/n! What you heard was a-" "Aww Chipper! I love you to." You respond on the other end of the line. Chip's face turned beet red and he held the phone close to his chest "R-really?" He asks "Yes, of course." You say  "That was actually why I called you I wanted to tell you how I felt." You explained, chip's heart melted and he wagged his little tail in excitement "So does this mean that-" "Yes chip we're official." He smiled and tapped his foot against the floor likea dog.

Within that moment you and chip began spending allt of time time together you went to the movies, ate at fancy restaurants together, cooked together you two were basically inseparable until the day that Chip prayed wouldn't come came. It was time for you to move to San Francisco for your job chip, Dale and many others stood at you gate as you held back tears "We're really gonna miss you y/n." Gadget says with a sad smile "Yeah it's been an honor y/n hope you get there safely." Zipper says while pulling you into a hug "Gee, I sure am gonna miss ya' y/n promise that you'll call me as soon as ya' land." You uncle says while pulling you into a hug and holding back tears "I will uncle jack, I promise." You say while hugging back you go over to ugly sonic who was ugly crying "Please don't go y/n!" He says while wiping the snot off his nose with his sleeve, you cringed and hugged his leg "It's okay ugly sonic, I'll take lots of pictures while I'm there." You say while patting his leg to somewhat comfort him "Aw Dale-O Don't cry." You say while pulling your best friend into a hug "I can't promise you that, at least not this time." He says while sniffling.

Finally you got to your lover chip who had tears in his eyes "You'll come back..right?" He questions while grabbing your hands "I'll come back.. I promise." You say while kissing his cheek "Let take a picture before you go as memory." Gadget says while pulling out a Polaroid "Good idea Gadget, everyone gather up come on y/n you go up front." Your uncle says as everyone huddled up and ugly sonic had to lay on his stomach to be in the picture.

"Everyone say C-c-cheese!" Your uncle says while everyone smiled and said cheese.

'Last call for flight 782 for San Francisco'

You look at the group of people you called your family and waved them goodbye while grabbing your suitcase and walking into the hall to enter the plane you waved goodbye and got on the plane.
.
.
.
You sat in the plane and sighed while looking out the window you felt sad as the plane began to take off but before it could properly lift off you looked out the window and smiled to yourself seeing the group holding a huge sign that warmed your heart.

'𝐒ᗴᗴ YOᑌ 𝐒OOᑎ Y/ᑎ!'

𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 ಥ‿ಥ