Sweet pete × F!Depressed reader

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣˢᵗᵒʳᵐᵗᵃˡᵒⁿⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ᵈᵉᵖʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵃ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵘᶠᶠᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ˢʸᵐᵖᵗᵒᵐˢ ᵍᵒ ˢᵉᵉᵏ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵐᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ⚠️Warning! Vomit,Spit s...

ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ᵈᵉᵖʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵃ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵘᶠᶠᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ˢʸᵐᵖᵗᵒᵐˢ ᵍᵒ ˢᵉᵉᵏ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵐᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
⚠️Warning! Vomit,Spit snot! Bc sensitive people do exist⚠️ I will put these ⚠️ just incase you wanna skip it
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I laid in my bed and sniffled while scrolling through pictures of me and my parents on my phone until my bedroom door was cracked open "Hey y/n I made you breakfast." Pete walked in with a plate of pancakes and eggs "Leave it on the stand.." I mumbled and buried my face into the pillow. He frowned and sat at the end if my bed "Hey what's wrong?" He asked me "Nothing.." I muttered and avoided his gaze.

He caressed my cheek and looked at me again "Are you sure? Look me in the eye." I glance up at him holding back my tears "I'm fine Peter just..can you get me some orange juice..?" I asked so he wouldn't see me cry "Yeah sure." He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles before going to get my drink, I sat up and let the tears fall from my face as the lump in my throat grew heavier. I sniffled and shivered as I cried quietly.

I hinced my breath and wiped my tears as my door opened once more "Here you go sweetie." I sniffled and wiped my nose with my sleeve "Thank you.." I took a small sip and looked down for a few minutes "What'd bothering you?" "Huh?" I snap out of my trance and look up at him "Nothing I swear.." I mutter and take another sip. He leans over to look at me I look away and began taking larger sips of my orange juice until they became gulps "Woah Slow dow-" I began coughing loudly as my eyes began watering and my throat felt full and empty of mucus, spit and juice I gasped for air which only resulted in me coughing even more.

⚠️He started patting my back until I recoiled over the bed and puked, I felt embarrassed and once I was done puking I sat up and wiped my mouth and avoid his gaze due to embarrassment "Hey, it's okay. I'm gonna clean this up okay?" He says while rubbing my back for comfort but I only pushed him away and buried myself in the blankets and started crying softly "Baby..don't be embarrassed." "Why are you still with me peter..?" I mumbled, I couldn't see him but I could tell his eyes widened at the question "Because y/n, I love you more than anything in the world, you are so important to me and no one makes me happier than you. You mean the world to me y/n, nothing you do will scare me off okay?"

I sniffled and peeked my head put from under the blanket "I should probably clean that up.." You mumble softly "No, I got it something us still bothering you sweetie." He says and gets off on the other side of the bed to avoid the throw up 'God..I feel disgusting he's leaving me for sure...and I'll have no one again..' I thought you myself as tears threatened to leave my eyes again. I sat quietly and watched him clean my puke off the floor I felt so guilty and wanted to make it up to him, he finished cleaning and sprayed something down to prevent it from smelling bad "So what is bothering you y/n?" "Uhm..." I mutter and hold back tears.⚠️

He leaned in and placed a hand on my back "Y/n..Are you okay?" Yep. That was the last straw, I burst into tears and shook as I sobbed violently "Y/n! What's wrong?!" He pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my side lightly "They're gone Peter...they've been gone for so long...!" I yelled and covered my face more as I shivered and cried "Who's gone?" He asked me concerned "My parents Peter. They're dead! A-and today would've been there 20th anniversary." I sniffled and sobbed as drool started to run down my chin due to my uncontrollable sobbing. He looked at me sadly and placed a few light kisses on my forehead "Oh y/n..is that why you got so mad everytime I asked to meet them?" "Yes! And I'm so sorry Peter I really am!" I cried harder as mucus tried escaping my nose.

He held me closely for a while and whispered '𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺.' In my ear a few times, once I calmed down he still held me closely and I hiccupped a few times trying to catch my breathe. My eyes and head hurt, my throat slowly getting sore from my yelling and loud sobs "Listen y/n..I know how you feel, I personally never really knew my parents when Disney kicked me to the curb for aging I realized the world can be a tough place, but there are people out there who truly love you just as equally as your parents did y/n." I sniffled and looked up at him "Who?" I asked in my now raspy voice "Me." He kissed my forehead and gave me a small squeeze causing me to squeak out quietly.

"Why do you think I married you y/n?" "My looks.." I mumbled out "Wrong I married you for that amazing personality your parents raised you to have, I married you for that kind sweet heart your mother probably had, I married you for that determination that your father probably had." I giggle and lean my head in his chest "It's actually the other way around." "You get my point, long story short I married you for you y/n. I would absolutely die if anything were to ever happen to you." I smiled and snuggled into his hug "You always know what to say.." I mumble into his chest.

We stayed cuddled up for a few minutes until he cupped my cheeks "Wanna go get some ice cream?" "I'm lactose intolerant baby." "Frozen yogurt?" "Still dairy but yes!"

If mom and dad were still here they'd definitely approve of him....I love him so... :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚂𝙾 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍! 𝙺𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚎𝚎ヾ(≧▽≦*)o