Dale × F!Chip's sister reader

■Back up or back off■

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

You were helping set up Monty's recovery part with the rescue rangers "Y/n be a dear and help me hang these up." Zipper asks "Okay!" You head over and climb up the side of the tree tying the banner to the tree "Hey chippy! Can you bring me the butterfly lights?" You asked in the tree "Sure thing y/n." He says with a look of love at first sight in his eyes he reached over to grab the box but another pair of hands grabbed it before he could "Here ya go y/n." Dale said with a flustered look on his face "Thanks Dale-O." You smile and began hanging the lights little did you know two chipmunks were glaring at eachother behind you. You got down from the tree a few hours after and went to go help gadget with the cake "Hey y/n." She says mixing the cake batter together "Hey gadget mind if I help?" You asks, she gladly nods and you began to make the icing for the cake "Oh Dale since you're right there can you grab the food coloring for me?" You asked he reached to grab it but the hand of chip grabbed it first and handed it to you gracefully "Here you go beautiful~"Chip sings, making you giggle "Thank you chippy, you handsome boy~" You sing back this made Dale's blood boil but he just groaned and walked away.

You let gadget have a small break by taking the cake out the oven, letting it cool and icing it " Hey zipper can-" "I got it!" Dale said rushing up to you "Oh uhm I was actually asking zipper because he's the only one who can reach it.." I say pointing up at the cabinet above the stove "Oh uhm.. right I'll Uh go finish decorating..!" He said nervously before rushing off in embarrassment "Hey zipper can you grab the sprinkles from up there for me?" He nods and flies up grabbing the sprinkles from the cabinet "Look out below." He says before dropping g the sprinkles thinking you'd catch it, but you reacted too slowly and it hit you on the head instead "Ow.." you mumble "Oh I'm sorry y/n are you ok-" "Oh goodness Y/n are you okay?! Do you need a bandage?" Dale asks examining your face all over "No Dale I'm-" "Dearthat bruise looks pretty bad.." "Dale-" "here I'll go patch you up!" "DALE!" You yelled which finally stopped his rambling "I'm fine, see just a small bruise but thank you so, so much for caring." You say softly before kissing his nose and going to get the broom to sweep up the sprinkles. Dale stood there his face as red as his nose he began gigglingike a child and rubbed his nose in a childish form "She kissed me.. She actually kissed me!"  He squealed over and over like a child.

By the time y/n walked back in she saw him squealing and repeating that phrase that seemed to warm her heart and she wanted to hear more "Hey Dale come here please." You asked he made his way over, his face as red as a tomato "You have something right there come here so I can get it off." He went closer and once he was close enough you leaned in and kissed him in the middle of the kitchen "Mwah!" You say as you pull away Dale stood as still as a statue "I read that note you left on that napkin at my job and yes Dale I'll be yours." You say fluttering your lashes "Really!?" He exclaims looking at Chip who had a cup in his hand "Oh no, no, no, no." Chip says while pulling you back and wrapping his arms around you. Dale frowned and grabbed your arm back "What is your problem?" "You're my problem!" Chip yelled back "All I'm doing is trying to bond with my now girlfriend, what? Jealous? She asked me out so back up or back off!" Dale says "How can I Y/n's my little sister!" Dale's face dropped and he felt a bit dumb "Your what..?" "You didn't know Chip was my older brother?" You asked Dale.

He chuckles nervously and looks away "Not exactly.." "Do we not look the same we got that alot before I left for college." He took a good look at you two and his eyes widened, you looked like the female version of your brother with a few of your mother's features you had her eyes, hair and figure "Oh I don't know how I didn't see it sooner." "Blinded by your own love." "Yeah lover boy~" You joke while kissing his nose again but chip pulled you away as soon as your lips made contact with his nose "I'll let you two date but no hugging, no nick names, no PDA, Absolutely no kissing but you guys can hold hands." Chip says holding you back by your shirt "You're the boss." "That's fair." You and Dale say while crossing your fingers behind your back, chip took notice but brushed it off this was the only relationship he actually approved of.

Chip let go and walked away, once he was out of sight you jumped into Dale's arm and snuggled into him he took this chance to kiss your forehead making you freeze in place and turn red "Now you see how it feels." He jokes. You laughed and pulled him down for another kiss "Aw aren't you two just the sweetest bout' time you two got together." A voice spouts makes you two stop in your tracks "Monty!" You exclaim and jump into his arms "Congratulations on the ear surgery you'll be looking as sharp as cheddar in no time." "C-c-c-c-c-Cheddar!" He exclaims looking around "Wait monty no!" You and gadget yelled as he nose dived to the cake, you both signed and shared a look "I'm sorry ladies, bad habit." "It's fine but now you've made me sweeter than I already am." You say licking some cake from your face. You blushed madly feeling Dale lick some cake off your face "Mmh, strawberry." He says while looking at your blushed face.

You just knew this relationship would last long.

𝔸𝕨 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕗 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 (。_。)