Chip × F!Chipette reader

Fᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ sɪɴɢᴇʀ sǫᴜᴀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟɪvɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪᴘᴍᴜɴᴋs

•Don't worry about it•

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I sat in the room with my sisters as we did our makeup getting ready for a meet and greet "I can't wait to see all our fans." Eleanor squeaks out "Oh hush you know they only like us for our talent." I Sass, putting my hair up and curling my ends my sister's have been squealing there tails off all week for this meet and greet but I wasn't we've been to plenty but the reason why they're so excited because people from our high school would be there.

We grab our heels and head out the door, Once we got there I spotted out our stand and told my sisters to follow until I bump into a certain chipmunk "Sorry I-" I glare and cross my arms being eye to eye with chip "Y/n.." He says squinting his eyes at me "Chip.." I say raising my eye brow. My sister Brittany realized I wasn't in sight and turned to see me death glaring my high school enemy "Oh uh come on Y/n I can see our stand now!" She says semi panicked before dragging me away "Brittany who was that?" Jeanette asked looking at chip then me "It's just a wanna be Alvin now let's go!" "Wannabe Alvin? Hold on you Bratz dolls!" He says, my ear twitches in anger as I clench my fist "Oh you're wanted talked the high pitched voice Idea was originally ours!" I yell gaining the attention of other by standers who whispered among themselves "Oh yeah? Then explain the whole singing thing huh?! You know Dale wanted to sing but your little group of boys stole it and so did you!"

Now he was really getting on my nerves "He didn't announce he wanted to sing therefore it's original!" I snap back "Oh Don't get your panties in a knot!" He says rolling his eyes "What are panties?" Eleanor questions while looking at Jeanette "Oh pull your pants up and go be original." I sass sticking my hand out showing that I'm done with the conversation I head over to my sisters and we walk over to our stand leaving a small group of people staring at us "Y/n what was all that about?" Jeanette asks with a puzzled look on her face I growl in response and jump onto our stand.

"Well the dude that Y/n was arguing with was Chip from Chip 'N dale rescue rangers he went to highschool with us but Eleanor was a grade below us and you were a grade ahead because of your grades remember when we signed up for the talent show and had our whole act planned out well before it was our turn, y/n looked on stage and saw those two doing our trick before switching to another but what made y/n really mad was how he kept eye contact with her the entire time as if he knew he had just stolen our trick." Brittany whispers to the two as I growl at the memory the way he never broke eye contact and even smirked after, I hate that chipmunk more than anything in the world but today is supposed to be a nice day out with my sisters so I better suck it up and move on "Just forget about it girls let's just sign a few autographs and go get lunch." I say. My sisters muttered among each other before smiling and nodding,

So we sat at our stand for about 45 minutes and my wrist were killing me from all these fans "Brit can we blow this place off and go get a drink I'm begging!" I whine "No y/n we haven't even been here an hour." "Yeah but we've gone through at least a hundred and four people." "Actually it was a hundred and 3." Jeanette corrects me "Actually it looks like my foot up your ass if you try pulling any more smart stuff with me!" I say sarcastically. We begin laughing before a group of girls comes our way giggling "Are you guys the chipettes?" The blonde one asks "Yeah Brittany, Y/n Jeanette and Eleanor." Brittany spouts while pointing at all of us after saying our names "Uhm that Chipmunk over there said that she's hot." The blonde says while pointing at me "Ugh it has to be one of-" "The rescue rangers."

"What!?" Me and my sisters yell in sync "Yeah his name is chip and he said that y/n was hot but he said not to tell you." The brunette says after, I felt anger bubbling in my stomach "We think you two would make a good couple." A girl with black hair says in the group "Tell him he could go choke on all those nuts he shoves in Dale's mouth!" I say making the girls giggle more and scurry back over to there stand to go tell them what I said "Y/n your enemy thinks your hot." Brittany says while pushing me towards there stand "Usually I'd say keep hating him but he was kinda cute." Eleanor mumbles "Ugh girls are you kidding he brought up the fact that I'm the only one in the group who wears panties!" "Like I said before what are panties!" Eleanor questions out loud Making a couple give us werid looks while walking by. I groan and cover my face with my hand "Don't worry about it!" I say through grinded teeth, the girls make there way back to my stand giggling and pushing the blonde forward "Hey said..I can't...He said that those could be his nuts in your mouth if you let him." She says sounding like she was on the verge of laughter.

Which I completely ignored..

My sisters gasped and looked at me seeing I was about to go feral "He..What..?" I say holding onto the smallest bit of patience I had left with that chipmunk "He said-" Before she could finish I was already on all fours running to his stand with his friend Dale "Hey we need to talk!" "Yeah we do!" He says seeming twice as angry as I was, he grabs my wrist and walks to a place where there was less people "Why have you been flirting with me behind my back!" We yell at the same time "What?" "Huh?" We both say "I thought you were hitting on me and telling those girls because you were scared." I say crossing my arms "I thought the same thing about you." We stood there in awkward silence before he speaks "I never meant to steal your act in high school." "What?" I say looking at him in shock. He nods before trailing off again "Some girl said that she had thought of it and thought it would be cool if me and dale did it but the look of anger on your face as you stared at me from off stage I knew that it was a lie but it was to late to change it now." "So you didn't purposely steal me and my sister's act?" I question softly, he shook his head "I know that's the reason you still don't like me but in high school me and dale were actually jealous of you and your sisters, you guys were so popular and had almost everyone wrapped around your finger all because you were pretty and could sing."

"Woah I guess I didn't really dig through enough to see all that." I say rubbing my arm shyly "Yeah.." He says rubbing the back of his neck while looking away we were both blushing madly like a pair of high school students bit I couldn't help it something in me actually found him attractive but it was so fun to hate someone for that long and now getting confronted like this excited me "Hey chip." He looks at me "I'm not sure how my panties will get into knots when I don't have any on." I say looking up at him, his eyes widened and his face grew more red because of it "Well I can't really pull my pants up when I don't have any on." He flirts back.

Looks like lunch with my sisters will have to wait.

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 (*゜ー゜*)