Sweet pete ×F!ADHD reader

■Sit still sweetheart■♡ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣˢᵗᵒʳᵐᵗᵃˡᵒⁿ♡ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗᵉᵈ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵉᵃˢⁱˡʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉⁿᵗʳᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ

♡ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣˢᵗᵒʳᵐᵗᵃˡᵒⁿ♡
ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗᵉᵈ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵉᵃˢⁱˡʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉⁿᵗʳᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I chewed on the edge of my pen while looking around my office as a few of my co workers passed me but one stopped right in front of my office "Ms.Y/n?" "Hm?" I say not looking at the person "Can you print out a copy of the new movie giant shark bite." "Mhm leave it on my desk." I say bouncing my leg up and down under my desk "Alright." They leave the picture on my desk and walk away, I continue chewing on the end of my pen until I spot something else on my desk "Ooh." I reach over and grab it but knock the paper that my co worker gave me "Uh oh." I reach over and grab it "Right I have to print out some copies." I stand up and go over to my computer and type out what I need printed and head over to start my printer.

"Y/n?"

I look up and see Sweet Pete aka my fiance "Yes hon?" I say while picking at my nails "Come on I need to show you something." I nod and follow him out of my office leaving my printer running without realizing it "What do you need to show me Pete?" "It's a surprise." I grumble and cross my arms while chewing on the skin inside my cheek, we walked outside and I saw a limousine waiting outside for us "Oh Peter, you didn't have to-" "I wanted to deary, I wanna show you something before our wedding." He opened the door for me and I climbed inside and sat by the window while looking out "Where's your phone sweet heart?" "My phone? Yes my phone, Where's my phone?" I say checking my pockets before finding a penny in the seat next to me "Babe look a penny!" I say while picking it up, he chuckles and cups my cheek "Your phone y/n." "Oh right, I left it inside." I say while looking at the penny in my hand "I'll be back." He laughs and gets out of the car to go get my phone I examin the penny "Woah it's-" "here you go doll." Pete says while handing me my phone "Thank you." I smile and place my phone in my pocket.

He looks at me and smirks "Ready for your surprise?" "Is it good or bad?" "You'll see." "I know but is it good or- Babe look a puppy!" I yell and stare in awe as a poodle dog walked past the moving car with it's owner "Yeah I see, we have like 30 different breeds at home." He jokes and rolls his eyes playfully "But we don't have a poodle! Baby I want a poodle!" "You'll get your poodle after your surprise." He says while caressing my cheek, I smile and began playing with my hair and bouncing my leg up and down impatiently "Pete can you just tell me the surprise?" "Nope you gotta wait princess." "Pete please!" I beg and lean my chin on his shoulder while frowning "Nope." "Peter Pan I demand you show me th- uhm.." "surprise?" "Surprise!" I say while crossing my arms "Listen baby I promise you it's worth the wait, just be patient." He rubs my thigh to keep me calm causing me to blush at his touch and shift a bit in my seat "Sit Still sweetheart." He says while pulling out his phone, keeping his other hand on my thigh. I blush and try keeping still but end up biting my nails and picking at my nails "Put this on." He says while handing me a blindfold "Why?" "It's for the surprise." "Surprise? Where?" I say while looking around.

He laughs and covers my eyes with the blind fold before tying it "It's to keep you from seeing the surprise until we get there." I cross my arms and groan "You're no fun!" I mumble, feeling the car come to a stop I don't feel Pete's presence by me so I feel around where he was sitting "Peter?" The door where I'm sitting opens and a pair of arms scoop me up out of my seat, I yelp and grab onto whoever is holding me "Wow, I'm really out of shape." The voice says say adjusting me in there hands "Pete put me down I wanna walk myself." I say while clinging onto him to prevent the wind from blowing any of my clothes upward "I will just give me a second." He walked for a few minutes before putting me down "Are we at the beach? It smells like salt water." I say while reaching up to remove my blindfold "Wait just a second, Alright boys bring her in!" I hear Pete yell as I crossed my arms over my chest once more "Alright y/n I know how much you like shiny objects and animals so I decided that in honor of our engagement I bought you a.." He removes my blind fold and I gasped loudly and covered my mouth.

It was a narwhal, a very big sparkly narwhal that had the same birth mark as me on it's nose mine was on my arm but it was still amazing "Pete..you did this for me..?" "Yep, I bought you a narwhal and built it an aquarium in the back yard." "But all I've done was annoy you and forget words." I say trying not to get distracted "Well yeah but that's why I love you. No one makes my day brighter than you." He says with a genuine smile, I felt tears whell up in my eyes and I hugged him tightly "Thank you Peter..you have a good heart honey." I kiss his cheek softly and smile. He blushes and smiles back we stared at eachother for a moment before looking back at the narwhal "Well what are you gonna name her?" "I'm gonna name her....PJ." "Pj?" I nod and look at the narwhal who's swimming around the deck "Yep, in honor of my perfect fiance, Peter meet Peter junior." I say with a smile.

Peter laugh and pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned while giggling to myself, this man is definitely the one.

And I hope we can spend the rest of out lives together...

ᵃʷʷʷʷʷʷʷʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ˢᵒ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ⁿᵃʳʷʰᵃˡヽ('д´;)/