Chapter 13

═══════ ೋღ 1️⃣3️⃣ ღೋ ═══════

::: May | Tuesday :::

"You can't know your admission's decision if you don't open the email, June," Kellon spoke as if she was a child.

June bit her lips and buried her face into his shirt. "No, me scared," she confessed. "Suppose dem nuh accept me-"

"Remember Miss May always say yufi think only positive thoughts?"

June groaned and slid off him. She laid on her belly and opened her laptop. Opening her emails, she looked over at Kellon who gave her an encouraging smile.

"Even if me nuh get accepted, thanks fi come," she said.

"Always ago show up fi yu."

June's heart leapt and she swallowed her nervousness. She looked back at her laptop screen. She'd been looking at it since earlier today, both anxious and eager to see if she got accepted into UTECH. She ended up calling Kellon as moral support, who ended the call and showed up in person. The man wanted to take advantage of a happy June until they were sure to be in their predicament again. . .

June clicked the email. She couldn't breathe when an envelope popped up on her screen with an animation of streamers surrounding four big words: 'Congratulations, You're Accepted!'

"Ahh!" June shrieked into Kellon's ear. Feeling her heart soar to new heights, she jumped off the bed and ran around her room with a large grin on her face.

Watching June run about the room with a toothy grin, pride resonated deeply within Kellon. He stood to his feet and was pushed back onto it when she jumped on him.

He laughed and his hands found their way to her hips. "Congrats, babe," he said. "Proud a yu."

Beyond Cloud Nine, June dismissed the term he used and stared down at him in complete elation. "Thanks, Kellon. Me really cudn do dis without yu."

"Me? That was all you."

Her smile grew wider. Without thinking, she pressed her lips to his, shocking his being.

Kellon's hands found her ass, gripping it and pulling her closer to him. As their lips moved with a starving need, June opened her mouth and Kellon slid his tongue inside.

Their tongues tangled as if it was a well-coordinated dance. Their essences mixed. A part of their soul that had lost its way, was granted light to steer them along the right path again.

Their oxygen supply was depleting quickly, and they dared not to pull away. For June, it meant going back to her miserable reality that she wanted to be done with this man. For Kellon, it meant an array of mixed emotions about how this woman felt for him.

So instead of breaking away. . . they kissed, and kissed.

June's plump, luscious lips smashed into Kellon's soft ones. . .

Moans escaped here and there when Kellon sucked on her bottom lip. . .

Their skin tingled upon the slightest graze of their nose against their partner's-