Chapter 17

═══════ ೋღ 1️⃣7️⃣ ღೋ ═══════

::: May | Tuesday :::

One hand holding Kellon's and the other feeding a refreshing drink of lemonade to her lips, June looked about the store they were in - Spencer's.

They ended up in the back section and June's mouth dropped open. Kellon covered his laugh with an amused smirk.

"A wa kinda place dis man?" she asked aloud. Her eyes moved from the chains on the walls, to the sextoys on the shelves.

"Yu nuh see?"

June laughed and released his hand. She stood next to a shelf that had candy in the shape of a man's sex organ. "Which color yu think mi can reach?"

"Red and yu know too," Kellon referenced the bottom of the shaft. "Come-"

"No," she side-stepped him. "Look pon dem ya."

Seeing butt plugs, Kellon desperately wanted to bring her out of the store. He now regretted bringing her to this mall. "A dem freakiness ya yu into?"

She innocently smirked, making Kellon remember a conversation they had had a while back.

"Yu did actually want to-"

"Yea," she cut him off.

"Me a come outta the people dem store," he turned to leave. Nuh know wa she waa turn me ina.

"No," she disagreed. June grabbed his wrist, tugged him towards the back of the store.

She had new interests she wanted to explore. . .

═══════ ೋღ 🔥 ღೋ ═══════

A few hours later, Kellon and June were in the shower.

June was standing with her back pressed to his front. The overhead shower rained a warm stream over their naked frames.

"You good?" Kellon gently asked, palming one of her full breasts.

"No," she shrugged away his hand. "It feels weird with a plug up my ass."

"Exactly," Kellon retorted. "Nuh know wa yu did expect."

"Take it out fimi."

"A you put it in deh."

"Fine," June winced as she removed the small toy and tossed it to a side.

Now satisfied, June turned to Kellon and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Latching onto her lips, he lifted her and pressed her against the wall of the shower.

Their tongues clashed in desperation to sate their thirst for each other. Kellon's fingers sank into the soft flesh of her thighs. June's breasts pressed against his rigid chest and she moaned while Kellon sucked on her lower lip.

Breathless, they broke apart. Kellon found her neck to pepper it with wet kisses.

"Wrap your legs tighter," he murmured against her skin and June followed suit.

Kellon adjusted her in his hold, brought a hand between her thighs to toy her clit. He slipped a finger into her, felt her tense. He moved his head from between the nape of her neck to look at her. Her eyes were hooded, lips slightly parted as sultry moans escaped.