Ch-2

Lin Xiao pursed his lips, feeling that this event was so very familiar to him.

He and Mo Qi had both somehow accidentally come to this world, and the moment they landed in this world, they had met Lan Wei, someone related to the prime minister.

Lan Wei fell in love with Mo Qi at first sight, and left her in his home as a guest while Ling Xiao continued to follow after Mo Qi.

Lan Wei was his and Mo Qi's first friend after they landed in this world. Rather, it should be said he's Mo Qi's friend. As the prime minister's son, he would always denounce him loudly. But for the sake of Mo Qi's face, he had to put up with him in every possible way.

Mo Qi's heart was big, and the scenery outside had been admired enough. So she immediately expressed interest in the imperial palace. As it turns out, at this time, the Emperor was choosing Palace Women. Ling Xiao doesn't know what kind of move Mo Qi used to have Lan Wei's father arrange a place and allowed her to enter the palace as a Palace Woman.[footnote]Also known as 'Xiu Girl', there is no good translation for this, but they are girls fourteen and beyond that can be chosen by the Emperor as concubines. It's from the Qing Dynasty. It literally means Elegant/Beautiful Girls.[/footnote]

Ling Xiao and Lan Wei were naturally against it. No need to say any more about Lan Wei, he was enamored with Mo Qi from the start, how could he allow her to go be selected? But Ling Xiao did not understand what kind of waters of oblivion she used on that guy to agree to allow her to enter the palace.

As for him, although he was also very curious about the imperial palace, he also knew that Mo Qi entering was very dangerous. well-meant advice for Mo Qi didn't bear fruit, but he also didn't want to put himself forward instead. He wanted to separate from her, yet he still didn't escape the fate of entering the palace.

At a goodbye feast, Lan Wei and Mo Qi gave him something that made him lose consciousness. In his muddle-headedness, he was delivered into the palace. If he hadn't woken up at that moment, then he would have really become a eunuch, a slave for the rest of his life.

At that time, he was sincerely worried that Mo Qi would receive bullying and humiliation in the palace. Even after he almost got disgraced in the palace, he still didn't blame Mo Qi's actions. He didn't even hold a grudge against Lan Wei. Like this, he willingly accompanied her into the palace and protected her the whole way! Who knew, that the final ending wasn't her gratefulness or her feelings of being moved, but rather her poisoned wine.

Ling Xiao was finally clear about his current situation.

He really died, died after drinking the poisoned wine that Mo Qi had personally served him. He could still remember that stab of pain in his chest back then. That kind of feeling was unlikely to be faked.

However, he lived again, returning back to the past and living, back when Mo Qi was just entering the Emperor's palace as a Palace Woman.

Everything was starting all over again...

"If you aren't going, then don't waste my time. This is the palace, even delaying for a second can possibly cause the deed to fall through and be exposed. Since you were unwilling to accept purification, you have caused me many inconveniences. I don't want to follow after and get buried with you!"

Elder Lin, seeing the silent Ling Xiao, started to become impatient, her appearance becomes more and more agitated. Bringing a man to enter the harem was a crime that could lead to the execution of all of the perpetrator's relatives as punishment. If it were to be investigated thoroughly, not only the two people in front of her, but even the prime minister 's family and her own would find it difficult to escape from this crime. However, this whole thing was originally organized by Young Master Lan Wei. If it had been done according to Young Master Lan Wei's words, then arranging it in the dark would really not be that much trouble, but this man didn't undergo purification! He had escaped! And he even escaped with the assistance of the Palace Woman Mo Qi, who Lan Wei had warned her repeatedly to take good care of! Nowadays, she was already unable to separate relations from the prime minister's family. So she, as the Elder who acted as the prime minister's deliverer to help a man enter the palace, would also suffer punishment.