Ch-39

Pursue?

Ling Xiao confirmed over and over again that he did not mishear, and his face couldn't help but darken. He hastily turned his head away to escape Fu Yujun's grasp.

Fu Yujun raised an eyebrow, and faintly felt disappointed as he withdrew his hand. "You can't... give me a chance?"

A foreign prince, handsome and bright, using a loving gaze to look at him, an absolutely infatuated look. If he himself weren't a man, if Ling Xiao didn't know what kind of man Fu Yujun was from his past life, he might have really been moved by his expression.

But alas, Ling Xiao already completely understood Fu Yujun from his past life

This man's natural disposition was romantic.As long as there was a woman that looked somewhat good, he could assume a deeply emotional appearance and speak the sweetest words of love in the word. It would look like he had placed his heart in his hand and could send it to his beloved person in the blink of an eye.

However, behind his romantic ways was fickleness, when he was interested in them, he would be afraid of dropping the lover that was in his palm, but once his interest faded, his former lover would be abandoned by him like a shoe.

His romantic ways and fickleness were infamous in Shao Country.

It was also because of this, in his past life, Ling Xiao had tried over and over again to prevent this prince and Mo Qi from meeting. He was afraid that Mo Qi would be cheated by this guy. Luckily, Mo Qi's heart was mostly with the Emperor and didn't make it troublesome for him in his past life.

Their negotiation with this Shao Country Prince wasn't too deep either.

It's just that, back then, Mo Qi's remarkable beauty, as well as that silhouette dance, caused this Shao Country Prince to often tangle with her. Ling Xiao also used quite a bit of effort to deal with him before.

He didn't expect that in this lifetime, this Fu Yujun would even be able to get it up for a man! Rather, he could even lift it up for a eunuch who wasn't even a man! Ling Xiao's eyes twitched a little.

He understood that this Shao Country prince was just interested for the moment, amenable to coaxing but not coercion.[1] Ling Xiao took a deep breath to push down his anger and slowly, quietly said, "Your Highness, you don't need to play a joke on this servant."

Looking at the small eunuch in front of him, whose face turned from clear to black, then from black to red, and finally red to clear. It was truly a wonderful sight, causing Fu Yujun to laugh out loud with a "pfft".

He really wanted to tease this little servant some more. However, this place was the imperial palace of Mu Country, he could not go too far. With those thoughts, Fu Yujun smiled and no longer talked to Ling Xiao. He merely stared lovingly at Ling Xiao, just like before.

Ling Xiao couldn't suppress it and his eyelid kept twitching. His gaze shifted back a bit, "Your Highness, didn't you come to ask what this servant wanted?"

Fu Yujun nodded, and smiled, "You thought of something?"

Ling Xiao went silent. He wanted to say yes, but he was in a rather dangerous situation right now. Now was the time to ask for Shao Country's Prince for help.

However, Ling Xiao had a matter he needed to confirm.

Before he fainted, he had faintly heard that Mo Qi was already executed by the Emperor.

But he didn't know if it was true or not...

Ling Xiao felt that he had to clarify things. His sight went back to Fu Yujun and he mulled for a bit before asking, "Before that, can I ask Your Highness a few questions?"